Would you guys like to help me with this endeavor?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Exactly...Shawty like she struggling to get by and she want to go to Europe. If she came on here and said she couldn't eat I probly wouldn't mind putting a dollar in, but to send her somewhere I haven't even been is :dwillhuh:

She's asking for 11k too, who the fukk needs 11k for a summer of schooling and volunteering. :snoop:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
As stated before we've been burned before, are you going to document your journey for thecoli:leostare:
If you guys want me to, I don't see why not :yeshrug:

I'm sorry but anyone who donates to this is an idiot.

Don't you own a facebook why don't you ask your family and friends to donate ?!

I'm sick of all these leeches and their go fund me campaigns. I'm sure many people on here would love a year abroad too but guess what they have to

A) get a loan
B) save up
C) ask family
D) get a 2nd job

Who exactly are you that you can't do what normal human beings do and work or save for what you want ?!

Who are you that we should bankroll you when we are barely bankrolling ourselves ?!

Smh
Me asking for money doesn't make me a leech. I just didn't wake up and decide to make a gofundme page. You're making a whole bunch of assumptions and I don't appreciate that. All you had to do was ignore.

Exactly.

I donate to charities or my family. I'm not donating to some random girl on a forum who is too lazy to bother.
You do know that most of the money you donate to charities doesn't even go to the ppl who actually need it right?:leostare:

Exactly...Shawty like she struggling to get by and she want to go to Europe. If she came on here and said she couldn't eat I probly wouldn't mind putting a dollar in, but to send her somewhere I haven't even been is :dwillhuh:
Me wanting to go to Europe equates with me not struggling?
I guess Liz Murray should have been more occupied with finding food and a home rather than her education...

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me wanting to go to Europe equates with me not struggling?
I guess Liz Murray should have been more occupied with finding food and a home rather than her education...

No it doesn't but there are priorities. Lets be real. You're not a out of high school little girl with dreams anymore. You are a grown women that's looking for handouts. Need a plan? Get a loan

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
No it doesn't but there are priorities. Lets be real. You're not a out of high school little girl with dreams anymore. You are a grown women that's looking for handouts. Need a plan? Get a loan
well it depends on your perspectives on life. I tend to have a more introspective outlook on life. I would go into detail but I'd rather not do that publicly. you can pm me.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
nboo0mubsw.jpg
come on man :laff:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Are you a starving child in a 3rd world country?

Are you a child who has no access to clean water?

Are you an abused donkey who doesn't have the means to protect itself?

The answer to if I will give you a donation is the same answer to these questions :troll:

lmfaooo :dead: good job brehette