Would You Give Up 3" Of Height To Gain 3" of Dyck?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Who you tryna PM breh?
images
talkin bout "I'm lowkey 6'0 with 8" lol

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
My lady friends say a tall dudes with a small dikk upsets women. Like a shiny package with nothing in it.

Being 6'3 ain't nothing but back problems and being asked to reach shyt for old women. It's overrated.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Sometimes I wish I could shave 2-3 inches off my height. That would put me at 6'4 - 6'5

Clothes would fit better and it would be easier to buy clothes. Airplanes would be more manageable without my legs killing me. Wouldn't stand out all the time. Less "why aren't you in the league?" comments.

The only positive from being this tall is women tend to like it. But not sure if the difference between 6'5 and almost 6'7 means anything to women.

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sometimes I wish I could shave 2-3 inches off my height. That would put me at 6'4 - 6'5

Clothes would fit better and it would be easier to buy clothes. Airplanes would be more manageable without my legs killing me. Would stand out all the time. Less "why aren't you in the league?" comments.

The only positive from being this tall is women tend to like it. But not sure if the difference between 6'5 and almost 6'7 means anything to women.

The worst shyt about being tall. This and bumping ya head on low beams and overhangs

I can somewhat agree that anything ~6'3 and up is cool, the taller you get without really being able to capitalize on it is pointless and almost a burden because of things not being made for you.

I wouldn't trade the shyt for anything tho. Just saying it aint all that big of a deal.

But I do pull a lot of short thick bad ass women that love nikkas obscenely taller than.them for whatever reason