Would you fuuck an “earthy” walk around barefoot PAWG

Daps
nikkas are DOWN BAD if they wanna fukk a bytch that looks like Zero from holes
KhloeThomas-2019.jpg
Dude must have had a growth spurt. Apparently he's 6'1". Time flies fast as fukk.

Was he the one that turned Nessa out???

1513808887909422347khleo-thomas-dating.hi.png

Daps
Her face ain't that bad and i guarantee some of you on here have wifed up worse looking in the face with far worse bodies.
The other half obviously get no p*ssy.
I think what it is....brehs are conflicted.

Her body looks natural and from the neck down, she's damn near top shelf (titties too small for my liking).

Her face isn't even in the same zip code as her body. Same way brehs will see a woman with a beautiful face but a body that's way too skinny/fat etc.

She's the type that's probably "adjustable". Put some makeup on her and get away from that bohemian/natural look....she'd probably look aiight. Broad gotta be really attractive to pull off that natural vegan look.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Looking at the OP... an astounding YES. If she has a face like Sarah Jay I still would but would likely be relegated to just the most furious of back shots behind the closest tree or bush in whatever forest I run across her in. If her face is half as fye as her body I'm taking her to the nearest body of water, washing her up, and introducing her to society.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
95% sure I've seen a few videos she's in from some years back (not talking only fans):russ:. Have the links too if anyone is interested :sas2:.