Would You fukk Dolly Parton, Today

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Doesn't dispute what I said and you're taking a 2023 mentality and applying it to 1982 :mjlol:
Renaissance artists picked chubbier models for their paintings, lady Madonna and all that jazz, those chicks were BBW or near it. Aphrodite coming out of the ocean on the seashell, near BBW.

Basically if your bottom is bigger than your top, you're BBW or you are on your way. I hate to say it, but you know what a Barbie looks like.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Renaissance artists picked chubbier models for their paintings, lady Madonna and all that jazz, those chicks were BBW or near it. Aphrodite coming out of the ocean on the seashell, near BBW.

Basically if your bottom is bigger than your top, you're BBW or you are way. I hate to say it, but you know what a Barbie looks like.
Barbie is literally a proportionally unrealistic doll

Again, :mjlol: at this being near BBW. A woman's bottom is supposed to be larger than her top and Dolly doesn't even fit that billing.

Take 15 off of this and that's what you'd get in real life. If that's BBW I don't know what type of time you on.

daemonova

Daps
Barbie is literally a proportionally unrealistic doll

Again, :mjlol: at this being near BBW. A woman's bottom is supposed to be larger than her top and Dolly doesn't even fit that billing.

Take 15 off of this and that's what you'd get in real life. If that's BBW I don't know what type of time you on.
That's what say now about Barbie, they didn't say that when they pushing them toys for 40 years.

Even if I took your definition, in this photo, Dolly got a wide ass, wider than her already wide shoulders, most white men ain't looking for that, they looking for Olivia Newton John.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
That's what say now about Barbie, they didn't say that when they pushing them toys for 40 years.

Even if I took your definition, in this photo, Dolly got a wide ass, wider than her already wide shoulders, most white men ain't looking for that, they looking for Olivia Newton John.
They say it now about Barbie because 40 years ago their was no regard for pushing unrealistic body image.

Why do we give a damn about white men and their taste?

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

daemonova

Daps
It's amazing that she's never had any nudes leak or did any nude scenes.
Music was her first move, plus her hey day was the 70s. By the time, the debauchery of the 80s rolled around where you don't get put on unless you taking your clothes off somewhere, she was already in her mid 30s and not going to be anyone's first choice.

I'm sure offers were made, she clearly said no