.. would you ever play the side piece ? for a man you love?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tasting the main chicks p*ssy on his dikk when he comes by to give sloppy seconds :scusthov:

Guess who's spending the major holidays alone? :russ: I couldn't be a side chick for long. I get jealous easily and I'm greedy...I want it all or nothing..
A man can split holidays...
Plus if his main doesn't celebrate Christmas...

Anyway, im sure he'd wash and be presentable when he comes to see you

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well,

Maybe you ladies can tell me why maybe you would.. instead of y you wouldn't

Cuz a friend of mine has a lady who claims shes done having sex and will be abstaining from all sex til marriage , instead of not being the main to a man she clearly loves..

She even avoids the millions of men trying to get at her, and even avoids rich nikkas..

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Do I get to have a side piece too? Because then yes. Sure. Let's do it.

could you as a female have a main dude? and a side piece, how would that work? how has been if you have date multiple guys at the same time?

Never ever ever. No.
First place or nothing. You want a side piece, move to Utah and convert to Mormonism.
LOL would you be a sister wive then? you still get love, attention and commitment, 1 on 1, and have your girls/sisters to help out around the house...

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
could you as a female have a main dude? and a side piece, how would that work? how has been if you have date multiple guys at the same time?

No, I would never. That would mean lying to my main dude and I'd never do that. What's the point of being in a relationship if you're just going to be unfaithful? Regardless of gender, it's a selfish and shytty thing to do.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well,

Maybe you ladies can tell me why maybe you would.. instead of y you wouldn't

Cuz a friend of mine has a lady who claims shes done having sex and will be abstaining from all sex til marriage , instead of not being the main to a man she clearly loves..

She even avoids the millions of men trying to get at her, and even avoids rich nikkas..
You talking about your fiance? :bryan:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You talking about your fiance? :bryan:
First off, I said it was a friend and not me:jawalrus:

Secondly, shes my queen.. we decided to not have sex til marriage and I respect her choices...

And maybe the other hypothetical person is a queen too.... but hypothetically she may have met back up w one of her hotep afrocentic ass basically a witch teachers and wants to be on a spiritual journey that doesn't include being a side.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Im talking about a love you can't control.. You're not even really checking for other men..
Cant stop thinking about him... can't barely even look in his face...
But you know its stupid .and dumb.. but you like the adventures n shyt.

But you actually are getting madd attention because he sees you a few times a week and calls you daily.
Plus you know you could see yourself marrying him if he didn't have a woman.

Ive been in that situation. I went from being the main, we split, he got a main, then I wanted back and was willing to be on the side. I don't advise it to any woman because its a painful place to be and very lonely.

LadyK212

DEAD ACCOUNT
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's be a cold day in hell and a hot one in Antarctica before I would even consider it.

I have more respect for consenting adults agreeing to be in a 3 or more relationship then people doing it on a sneak tip. You're all swapping fluids might as well let everyone know who's involved.

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-it-s-not-gay-if-it-s-in-a-three-way-74dbae.jpg

Crem

Rookie
Daps
And how long would you do it?

Im speaking about an in shape man, who is attractive , provides you with anything you want and you have fun and great sex with.

Why wouldn't you do it...... is my real question??

Obvi he ain't providing everything cuz emotionally he's not available

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First off, I said it was a friend and not me:jawalrus:

Secondly, shes my queen.. we decided to not have sex til marriage and I respect her choices...

And maybe the other hypothetical person is a queen too.... but hypothetically she may have met back up w one of her hotep afrocentic ass basically a witch teachers and wants to be on a spiritual journey that doesn't include being a side.
Freudian slip?