Would you ever get a video game tattoo?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
No Tattoos as yet but I plan on dedicating my right arm to Max Payne and the whole Address Unknown script of the first game.

Also considering either a Hotline Miami sleeve or Starfox and crew sleeve on one of my legs.

However the most realistic chance of me getting a videogame tattoo of any sort would prolly be the skull in spades logo that was in Kane and Lynch. Something small and nondescript that only fans of said game would notice.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't have any tats, the body is a Temple :yeshrug:

With that said, if I did I'd start with a rare and or Goldeneye logo. Had too much fun with that game and had too much trouble in my life because of that game. I'll tell you about it in my book...
i'd get Mario Lopez on my asscheek :francis:
:dame:
You might as well get Piston Honda :manny:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
However the most realistic chance of me getting a videogame tattoo of any sort would prolly be the skull in spades logo that was in Kane and Lynch. Something small and nondescript that only fans of said game would notice.

I confess I've never seen it before. Got a pic?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
No.. But if I did..... It would be the Quake 2 symbol. Only because it reminds me of one of the best times of my life.. being a teenager during summer time w/ no worries in the world... lol

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I confess I've never seen it before. Got a pic?

349b0f2b1fd43d780260045cd1b0ce806c095e8a.jpg

A spade with a skull inside of it and crossbones outside of it. That's the only representation of it I could find right now but I would have kept it simple. Like inside my elbow or between thumb and pointer finger. But yeah. There it go.

Good game with flawed execution that made it damn near mediocre.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don't have any tattoos but do plan on getting a sleeve at some point. Better believe something video game related will find its way in there