Would you enjoy living here? PAWG condos coming to a hood near you

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol good ol' 33 Mill St. We just took a look at those a few weeks ago.

I'm in a loft just a few steps from there. That spot (Distillery) is bumpin during the Summer weekends.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Like them women going to pay u attention..

unless u some rich black athlete u going to be treated like

1-2-3BF-25-ExplorePAHistory-a0b3t2-a_349.jpg

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
isint this in charlotte, I found this listing on craigslist breh thought of moving in there

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like them women going to pay u attention..

unless u some rich black athlete u going to be treated like

1-2-3BF-25-ExplorePAHistory-a0b3t2-a_349.jpg

This is Toronto, you won't have a problem pulling white hoes as long as you're not dusty.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'm in a loft just a few steps from there. That spot (Distillery) is bumpin during the Summer weekends.
I know, I liked that area ALOT. I work at Yonge/Adelaide, so it's basically just a streetcar for me. For the fiance she works uptown so needed to find something a little more west toward Union. You're also near that new Cabana Pool Bar that opened at Sound Academy too :leon: - should be a crazy spot this summer.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know, I liked that area ALOT. I work at Yonge/Adelaide, so it's basically just a streetcar for me. For the fiance she works uptown so needed to find something a little more west toward Union. You're also near that new Cabana Pool Bar that opened at Sound Academy too :leon: - should be a crazy spot this summer.

Love the area. What spots are you looking at? There's London on the Esplanade which is right by Union and it's a pretty nice building.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Love the area. What spots are you looking at? There's London on the Esplanade which is right by Union and it's a pretty nice building.
Yeah I liked those also. We checked those out along with 4K Spadina and also South Beach (which is def too far - street car takes as long to Union as the GO from Brampton to Union, lol.)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I liked those also. We checked those out along with 4K Spadina and also South Beach (which is def too far - street car takes as long to Union as the GO from Brampton to Union, lol.)

Are you looking to buy? I'd stay away from Cityplace. South Beach is :blessed:. One of my fave projects over the last 10 years.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Are you looking to buy? I'd stay away from Cityplace. South Beach is :blessed:. One of my fave projects over the last 10 years.
Renting for the first year or so, 1 year lease maybe just to see how we feel being downtown fulltime. Don't have a downpayment big enough yet either anyway since most funds right now are going toward the wedding. Had a few friends from HS all move to South Beach over the past year, they seem happy with it.