Would you eat this chicken "burger" brehs...(BRITISH FOOD)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
back and forth because i have property there and two other cities in european countries. London is just consumed with migrants and dispora of people who have 0 chemistry with ecahother..its just fake and complex. The food there is boring to say the least, they even can make japanese food there look dry! the uptown/upstreet upmarket type restaurants try their best to serve the finest dishes but end up looking stupid and quite an art on a plate..

How do they make Japanese food "dry" exactly.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
back and forth because i have property there and two other cities in european countries. London is just consumed with migrants and dispora of people who have 0 chemistry with ecahother..its just fake and complex. The food there is boring to say the least, they even can make japanese food there look dry! the uptown/upstreet upmarket type restaurants try their best to serve the finest dishes but end up looking stupid and quite an art on a plate..
I've lived there for a month and a half and can agree. However, the Indian and jamaican food is good.

The fish and chips is rubbish 🤮

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Better than most traditional English food. It's funny though because most of the Brits under 50 eat more Indian, Caribbean and African food.

s@n

All Star
Daps
fukk a chicken thigh on a bun; nikkas love getting finessed

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Are you kidding? You’d say that about spots in Brixton? Jamaican spots and Caribbean spots?

It sounds like you’d go to trendy restaurant or chains that try to present ethnic foods instead of actually going to spots that are authentic. There are way too many neighborhoods in London that are concentrated with particular nationalities for you to believe that there’s no good, authentic spots, or to believe that it’s just all bad. Or you’ve just been to particular spots above the river, in central locations like soho and Camden. Yeah, of course most of that food is just basic, but when you get into neighborhoods that are known for particular ethnic groups, you can usually find some fire ass locations.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I've lived there for a month and a half and can agree. However, the Indian and jamaican food is good.

The fish and chips is rubbish 🤮
That’s what I’m saying. Even Indian spots. London is way too diverse.

Mfer eating an Nando’s and wondering why it’s shyte and basic