Would you eat this chicken "burger" brehs...(BRITISH FOOD)

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'd try it but I'm not interested in that ding in the background :ooh:

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Brit’s food looks horrible, however that there looks good. I don’t fk with mayo so they can keep that, don’t really like cheese on my chicken so they can keep that as well.

That chicken tho looks to be FIRE, toasted bun is nice as well. Good looking sandwich.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Burger looks fiyah but I can't trust a group of people who can't pronouce water correctly:manny:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
There’s so much food in London. It’s been a while since I’ve actually spent time just enjoying the city.
what? fish n chips, indian food, laughable chinese take out, bland cuisnes...
only good thing about UK is the Airports that transfer all the tourists back to their beter countries.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
what? fish n chips, indian food, laughable chinese take out, bland cuisnes...
only good thing about UK is the Airports that transfer all the tourists back to their beter countries.
…how much time have you actually spent there?

I can see how someone who barely visits would say that, but generally I’m in the UK for at least 2 months every year so I’ve come to know of great places to eat, especially in London.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
…how much time have you actually spent there?

I can see how someone who barely visits would say that, but generally I’m in the UK for at least 2 months every year so I’ve come to know of great places to eat, especially in London.
back and forth because i have property there and two other cities in european countries. London is just consumed with migrants and dispora of people who have 0 chemistry with ecahother..its just fake and complex. The food there is boring to say the least, they even can make japanese food there look dry! the uptown/upstreet upmarket type restaurants try their best to serve the finest dishes but end up looking stupid and quite an art on a plate..