Would you eat her puzzy on the second date?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Exactly.

I willingly snack on that vagina like a lunch-able. :demonic:

:comeon:

u acting like he smashed her raw or something..

bytch gave it up the first night...she is a certified slag

u nikkas starvin' out here..

:pachaha:

and lol@the nikka who said white hoes got clean p*ssy..

u clueless,frontin' ass nikkas kill me
:snoop:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
u n!ggas are nasty.

How many other dudes has hit that on the first date and even ate her azz out :snoop:

i don't give a fuk if it's megan good. i'm not eating shyt but bacon and grits on the second date at the bytch house.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
im a nasty ass nikka and no

that whole story sounds off

if you tried to fukk I bet she would magically "be sore, it must be almost time for her cycle"

I cant mess with liars

KingSamie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My motto is: If you can't eat, don't beat it. So yeah, if I could fukk her, I'd eat her out too. Unless she was a heaux of course.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
:popsbang: :eat: he already fukked her.... :sadbron: at him asking her to suck him off, just put that shyt in her face

You finna catch a case with that move pleighboi.

Exactly.

I willingly snack on that vagina like a lunch-able. :demonic:

Your lips look like the Colorado Rockies on fire. :ufdup:

I've eatin it within the first hour. She was a cute lil white girl.

U know that puzzy clean

The white man got you on the oldest trick in the book. You a walkin flame throwing breh.

Only go down on your girl brehs. Make em earn that ish.#dontlovethesehoes

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my buddy met a chick and the slept with each other on the first date/meeting.

After they slept with each other, she been bugging him, texting all the time. She said, she wanted him to come over, so when he was not busy he went over.

When he got there, she said she was wet, and she asked, if he going to eat her puzzy. She sat there expecting to be ate. He asked if she was going to suck on his member. She was frontin. So my buddy was not feeling the situation.

My buddy aint know the chick long, plus he was not feeling it. They just watched movies, and she got mad. They didnt even do it.

Would you eat her puzzy on the second date?

Where im from all my ol' heads told us to NEVER eat p*ssy unless a b!tch was givin you a million dollars and you still had to have yo tongue wrapped in saran wrap on top of that LMAO i know it sound crazy but thats all they would tell us comin up so i never did the sh!t when i start fukkin b!tches and they was cool wit it. Until one time i was bouts to bust on a b!tch and i ain't want her to think i was a minute man so i had to make a quick save pull out and eat her out, as long as you can't smell nothin sh!t ain't bad. Maybe 1 out of every 15 b!tches might get the p*ssy ate.

I've never had a chick just come out and ask me to eat her out though. A b*tch go be up ya ass like crazy if you hit the first night though they are like that they wanna make sure u ain't one night'em so then they can still sleep at night lol. I think he shoulda just ate it, cuz at the end of the day he coulda just start fukkin her after a few mins. I woulda just fukked, i don't like oral sex from females anyway 90% the head game be wack so i just f*ck.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
When he got there, she said she was wet, and she asked, if he going to eat her puzzy. She sat there expecting to be ate. He asked if she was going to suck on his member. She was frontin. So my buddy was not feeling the situation.[...]
That's awkward as hell...
They didn't even made out before she told him that ?
I mean dude passed the door and the chick told him to eat her ?! :krshd:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Hell no! :scusthov: Y'all nyggaz are trippin that say yal would eat bytch out on the 2nd date. If a bytch asked me to eat the box, I'm lookin at that bytch sideways :rudy: Any bytch askin a nygga to eat the box that early is tyrna get u to submit to her.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:.....can't do it that quick bruh....ill do it when I'm good and ready,then when I finally do jump down there like "lemme go ahead and bless my baby tonigh:youngsabo:"....I be down there for about 15 seconds and realize I ain't about that life:whoa:....it just feel akward to me,but ya boy should be offended....she said she wuz wet but she already knew his dikk wouldn't get the job done from the first time she fuked em,so rather than waste her time with his dikk again shed rather go without:why:...maybe it wuz just a rare occurence but I ain't had to many chicks ask me,and letalong play me like my dikk worthless.....I woulda had the :childplease: on my face the whole time,matter fact I ain't stickin around to watch no movies after u so disrespectfully turned my dikk down like that.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
how good is her stove game?
:mjpls:

a0yqua.jpg

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where im from all my ol' heads told us to NEVER eat p*ssy unless a b!tch was givin you a million dollars and you still had to have yo tongue wrapped in saran wrap on top of that LMAO i know it sound crazy but thats all they would tell us comin up so i never did the sh!t when i start fukkin b!tches and they was cool wit it. Until one time i was bouts to bust on a b!tch and i ain't want her to think i was a minute man so i had to make a quick save pull out and eat her out, as long as you can't smell nothin sh!t ain't bad. Maybe 1 out of every 15 b!tches might get the p*ssy ate.

I've never had a chick just come out and ask me to eat her out though. A b*tch go be up ya ass like crazy if you hit the first night though they are like that they wanna make sure u ain't one night'em so then they can still sleep at night lol. I think he shoulda just ate it, cuz at the end of the day he coulda just start fukkin her after a few mins. I woulda just fukked, i don't like oral sex from females anyway 90% the head game be wack so i just f*ck.

Damn, bytch got a 7% chance of getting the box ate.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If she can't give me dome than I can't eat her p*ssy. Now this is usually not a requirement with me eating the p*ssy. But because the op said his homeboy asked and she said know that mean's I wouldn't have done it.