Would you delete your twitter if your gf/bf wanted you to?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It really depends on the reasoning behind it. If we have that type of understanding were we both come to the conclusion that social network is impeding on our relationship and ability to move forward bc we not focusing on each other yes.

But if she str8 up being a clown about it then no.

Also the length of our relationship and how serious it is play a big role too. All relationship should have parameters set by both party.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I would just delete it but i'm not into social media so my opinion is biased. Twitter is watched by the FEDS and I know that for a fact. Those indictments come down or they start getting locked up for petty sh1t out of the blue and dumb a$$ niccas start talking about snitches when they snitched on themselves.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I would just delete it but i'm not into social media so my opinion is biased. Twitter is watched by the FEDS and I know that for a fact. Those indictments come down or they start getting locked up for petty sh1t out of the blue and dumb a$$ niccas start talking about snitches when they snitched on themselves.

nikkas in ny just ran down on this nikka with guns

the streets gonna be dry lol

he lost like 200 of em cause of instagram

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I wouldn't have any interactions that disrespected our realtionship, but I would need her to trust that.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
If her tweets are normal posts to her friends, couldn't careless.

If shes over there posting pictures sticking out her ass and looking for attention.:bushes:

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
camronNope-Copy.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
He'd have to show me all the questionable tweets first. When I'm in a relationship, damn all nikkas.

I can't be deletin' my social media account based off of some imaginary scenarios and assumptions.
He'd have to get his life.:usure: