Would you date someone that watched anime?

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Dubbed animes are a curse from Satan.

:huhldup:

Dubs are an abomination. Flat voices with no emotion and many times they distort what was said in Japanese. I watched a dubbed episode and was so confused as to why people where fighting. Then I watched the same episode subbed and it made much more sense. Some people can't read fast enough. But after watch 81 animes reading subs without missing action comes naturally to me now.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Yes.

AS LONG AS:

He doesnt talk about it 24/7.

Is not sexually obsessed with anime characters, or at least has the good sense to keep that ish in his head...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Dubs are an abomination. Flat voices with no emotion and many times they distort what was said in Japanese. I watched a dubbed episode and was so confused as to why people where fighting. Then I watched the same episode subbed and it made much more sense. Some people can't read fast enough. But after watch 81 animes reading subs without missing action comes naturally to me now.

Samurai champloo and cowboy bebop dubs have better voices than the original.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Nope. You're gonna accept me and my hentai dakimakura pillow :ufdup:

Hmm.
Then you can snuggle up with your hetai pillow. Just remember to wash the crusted jizz out of it regularly.

OR...

Keep that ish in your head and snuggle up to the big booty dime (which as a coli breh you are entitled to and can easily get).

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Sure. I watch anime and read Manga. So long as his anime taste is good tho:ufdup: and subs only, dubs suck ass:ufdup:
I'll never understand why people prefer to read tv instead of listening and watching it:skip:.

On topic: If she watches Shimoneta or something like that then she's getting cuffed:mjgrin:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
I'll never understand why people prefer to read tv instead of listening and watching it:skip:.

On topic: If she watches Shimoneta or something like that then she's getting cuffed:mjgrin:
Lol. I started watching anime from watching DBZ kai. I wanted to watch Naruto by the suggestion of my brother. They had dubs but only up to a certain point. I got really into it and I hated waiting for episodes to get dubbed. At the time I think the original Naruto series dubs went up to episode 100 something and came out weekly. I thought why wait for weekly episodes when the subs are all done on the original and are allllll the way into Shippuden like episode 250+. I could blaze through over 300 eps if i just watch subs. So I started watching it and quickly learned how to speed read and watch. Now its second nature and I prefer it now. There's way more anime subbed than dubbed so I get to enjoy more animes. my brother prefers dubs though.