Would you cut poison ivy bushes down for $12 and hour CASH?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Also, if you're worried about gettin that shyt in ya car, just change outta your jumpsuit or whatever before you drive and put trash bags over ya seats.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Some people dont have that option fam. Nothin wrong with someone makin an honest living. You can live off that depending on where you live.
Pretty sure TS does though. I think he is from Boston, so I don't think $12 an hour there is cuttin' it. Thread is probably :duck: tho.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Outsource it breh, goto Home Depot and hire some Mexicans and pay them $7/hr, you make $5/hr doing nothing. If you need the full $12, then you and your partner hire 6 mexicans. Put them in goups of 2 and have them working at 3 houses at once therefore in the same timeframe you would have been making 12/hr getting all poison ivy and shyt you can make 15/hr doing nothing.

A

A Friend of The People

Some bytch is gonna think you gave her the monster when she gets a poison ivy rash in her p*ssy lips :gag:

You won't be fortunate enough to share that rape charge :no:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
my buddy called me for some side work for this little gig he runs. he takes care of poison ivy for customers. he said its hot work because he wears pants and sweaters all day to protect from the Ivy and its summer and he always has a poison ivy rash on his arms and back and has had it on his nuts and ass crack before from the mistake he said he made called grubbing and grabbing(picking poison ivy plants then touching your nuts)but the pay is excelent for this economy and i owe rent this month or i have to go live with my friends grandmother if i get kicked out

is it worth walking around with a rash all day for this amount of money? im kind of in a situation

get poison ivy medication.

wear long sleeves, pants, gloves...

disinfect the car...

seems you been depressed...over the work situation, make some money, work the landlord if you pay the backrent...or just move out, stay with gma friend since its free

also she needs is companion and its gma house ur staying...

get a portable tv for after 10pm

have dinner with her, its free rent.

save. bounce back.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
What do yo mean IMAGINE it:heh:?
:sadcam:
:merchant:

HOMER-BUSH-GIF-1323370404.gif