Would you cut poison ivy bushes down for $12 and hour CASH?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
my buddy called me for some side work for this little gig he runs. he takes care of poison ivy for customers. he said its hot work because he wears pants and sweaters all day to protect from the Ivy and its summer and he always has a poison ivy rash on his arms and back and has had it on his nuts and ass crack before from the mistake he said he made called grubbing and grabbing(picking poison ivy plants then touching your nuts)but the pay is excelent for this economy and i owe rent this month or i have to go live with my friends grandmother if i get kicked out

is it worth walking around with a rash all day for this amount of money? im kind of in a situation

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
my buddy called me for some side work for this little gig he runs. he takes care of poison ivy for customers. he said its hot work because he wears pants and sweaters all day to protect from the Ivy and its summer and he always has a poison ivy rash on his arms and back and has had it on his nuts and ass crack before from the mistake he said he made called grubbing and grabbing(picking poison ivy plants then touching your nuts)but the pay is excelent for this economy and i owe rent this month or i have to go live with my friends grandmother if i get kicked out

is it worth walking around with a rash all day for this amount of money? im kind of in a situation

:huhldup:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
My nikka if you're about to get kicked out you need to do anything legal to get your money situation right.

im fukked i owe last months AND this months. my only option if i get kicked out is my friends grandmothers house and it sucks there. she makes me turn off the tv at 10pm and makes me eat dinner with her every frickin night....cant go back to that

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Poison Ivy is definitely not pleasant......
I assume he drives from several locations....so even though he has on long pants and sweater is he not touching his steering wheel, door handles, his seat/back of chair with clothes that were in poison ivy?? Does he put anything on his face?? Ask him about that process?? and does he use jumpsuits you can like step into (bball shorts/tshirt underneath). Pay sounds good though...

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
im fukked i owe last months AND this months. my only option if i get kicked out is my friends grandmothers house and it sucks there. she makes me turn off the tv at 10pm and makes me eat dinner with her every frickin night....cant go back to that

:bryan:

Then do it,It wouldn't even be that big of a decision for me if I were in your shoes.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Poison Ivy is definitely not pleasant......
I assume he drives from several locations....so even though he has on long pants and sweater is he not touching his steering wheel, door handles, his seat/back of chair with clothes that were in poison ivy?? Does he put anything on his face?? Ask him about that process?? and does he use jumpsuits you can like step into (bball shorts/tshirt underneath). Pay sounds good though...

lol he is literally covered in some form of poison ivy 24/7/365. he doesnt have a car so he takes the city bus and or train and he wants to hire me for my car....would i be a fool if i let a guy covered in poison ivy dust all day get in my car and touch everything? i have girls ride shotgun in my car could they get effected by it? that might be a cock block

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Man up and deal with them weeds or go live with grams its your choice :manny:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

if you was hittin it right she would act right :youngsabo:

cuttin bushes for 12 a hour doesnt seem that bad though as long as you dont get jock itch you good

edit: start saving up and forget about the bytches for now until you can get a diff whip and a diff job

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Do what you gotta do man... Just protect your nuts and ass crack though:leon:

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
am paying the county/Sheriff's Department to cut them bushes down so am getting taking right now! Got hit up with work project / Swap got caught up a minute ago paying for it now no more clean record!