would you cry if any of your favorite celebrities died?

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when mj died me and my fam went to a remembrance for him thrown by a radio station...they played audio of him in a interview when he was a lil youngin....had me tearin up

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't think i've ever cried for a celebrity. the fukk is wrong with you people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
when Patrice o'neal died it hurt...felt some type of way for a few days used to see him around curtain places in jersey city

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Yea not actually bawlin or nothing but what gets me is when big celebs die young. Like i remember when MJ and Whitney died its sad but to me they both lived pretty full lives, got to see most of their careers and having their own families. It was much more sad to me when Aaliyah died cuz she was so young and talented and really hitting her prime. Never got to grow older and experience the full fruits of her talent and fame. :to:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yea not actually bawlin or nothing but what gets me is when big celebs die young. Like i remember when MJ and Whitney died its sad but to me they both lived pretty full lives, got to see most of their careers and having their own families. It was much more sad to me when Aaliyah died cuz she was so young and talented and really hitting her prime. Never got to grow older and experience the full fruits of her talent and fame. :to:

:to:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I wish I could, but I don't think GhostDeini would approve. I'd prolly create some art for Da Gawd instead