Would you break up with your significant other if they slept with a family member?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It depends on what family member it is to be honest. If it was my brother, dad (only if he has my mom's permission tho, if not I'd be mad) or any female family member then I wouldn't mind at all. Family members that I don't like on the other hand, yeah I'd be pissed.
But everyone has to be honest with each other, as long as the honesty and the openness is there I may even encourage it. :manny:
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It depends on what family member it is to be honest. If it was my brother, dad (only if he has my mom's permission tho, if not I'd be mad) or any female family member then I wouldn't mind at all. Family members that I don't like on the other hand, yeah I'd be pissed.
But everyone has to be honest with each other, as long as the honesty and the openness is there I may even encourage it. :manny:

Coming from a 110 lb nikka that thinks fat bytches are dimes this is not surprising :ehh:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Their own family members being an option just goes to show
how hilariously simptastic some of u fellas are :beli:
the dad might be a tough one...

but its the not cuffing at all..

there was also a story of dude whose slept with his wife mom because her husband passed, and it seems they were all in agreement, that was story though...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
post-23187-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Clappi-q15o.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Is it before or after they got into a relationship with you?

Cause I think most people in the thread are assuming it's after and while they're in a relationship.