Would you break up with your significant other if they slept with a family member?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
kobev.gif

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
It depends on what family member it is to be honest. If it was my brother, dad (only if he has my mom's permission tho, if not I'd be mad) or any female family member then I wouldn't mind at all. Family members that I don't like on the other hand, yeah I'd be pissed.
But everyone has to be honest with each other, as long as the honesty and the openness is there I may even encourage it. :manny:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
It depends on what family member it is to be honest. If it was my brother, dad (only if he has my mom's permission tho, if not I'd be mad) or any female family member then I wouldn't mind at all. Family members that I don't like on the other hand, yeah I'd be pissed.
But everyone has to be honest with each other, as long as the honesty and the openness is there I may even encourage it. :manny:

:dahell: Gotta be trollin

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

That shyt normal in West VA breh? :wtf: