Would you break up with your GF over this?

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How long yall been together? This her first offense? Its weird behavior seeing as it aint even ur crib let alone hers but maybe she was just tryna stunt on her home girl?
Yeah, first offense. It's only been a couple of months. Damn shame because she's hella cool. Cooks, cleans, supportive. So this really hit me out of nowhere. If the issue is just her being faded, I can understand. But the stuff she was saying is particularly red flaggy and weird.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
images

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yeah, first offense. It's only been a couple of months. Damn shame because she's hella cool. Cooks, cleans, supportive. So this really hit me out of nowhere. If the issue is just her being faded, I can understand. But the stuff she was saying is particularly red flaggy and weird.
Well idk about bushing her thats ur decision but if the good outweigh and outnumber the bad like dat id give her a suspended sentence but definitely let her know she out of pocket and that bullshyt wont be tolerated.

If it persists then yeah i would start getting that exit plan together fam. :francis:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Either she was actually playing and this is a part of some elaborate future plan or she’s remedial.

:hubie:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
YA GIRL IN THE OTHER ROOM ARGUING WITH GUCCI MANE SKITS. :laff:
Yo my chick once saw a pop up on our phone, one of those chat with a horny milf jawns where it look like a chick sent u a message. She thought it was an ACTUAL chick i was talking to :mjlol:

I had to sit there and explain the internet to her for like 10 minutes with her :usure:ing me, :russ:until i offered to bring her home girl in from my age bracket to back me up before she finally hit the:hubie:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yo my chick once saw a pop up on our phone, one of those chat with a horny milf jawns where it look like a chick sent u a message. She thought it was an ACTUAL chick i was talking to :mjlol:

I had to sit there and explain the internet to her for like 10 minutes with her :usure:ing me, :russ:until i offered to bring her home girl in from my age bracket to back me up before she finally hit the:hubie:
How old is your girl? :dahell: