Would you break up with your GF over this?

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My girl was over because I had the day off. She stayed the night and I had planned to have her stay again. Everything was cool. We watching demon slayer, cooking,etc. Had a few drinks.

I'm renting a room from my friend while I'm in town which is pretty chill. We outside smoking and I got music playing on my Bluetooth speaker inside.

East Atlanta Love letter is playing. There's a few interludes/skits where it's a woman talking over the phone. My girl inside talking back to the skit because she thinks another woman called me :mjlol:

At the same time, I was actually calling my sister so my phone really was ringing.

She come outside mad AF like "Im leaving!". I had no idea what was going on at the time.

I asked what's wrong like :dwillhuh: and she told me to ask my other bytch. But I figured out quickly it was the 6lack skit.

Mind you, this a chick that apologize for every little thing and has not made any real mistakes at all. It's only been like 2 months fyi.

Anyway, she refused to apologize for cussing out the skit when it could have potentially been my sister on the phone. :beli:

She finally said sorry. We continue chilling but she's emotioon. Basically embarrassed the rest of the day. Her gf that came to pick her up stayed and we all just were hanging. Lamping really.

She offered to walk my man's dog but allegedly his leash broke and he ran off. It's raining and shyt. My friends goes outside to find the pup and she's sitting on the ground crying. I take her and her friend back into the crib to calm down.i go outside to find the dog, too.

I come back in and she's showing the friend my bedroom like some mtv cribs shyt. I snapped. Nothing crazy but I just barked "WTF y'all doing?"

This woman says "oh, I can show my friend OUR home?".

I kicked them both out. Immediately.

Now, I fukk with shorty the long way but this ain't your crib, you lost the dog, and you being overly possessive of me during contemporary RnB skits. :wtf:

I take it with a grain of salt because she was drinking but what would you do?

I'm considering dialing shyt back and setting some firmer boundaries. But I also think I might be dealing with another headache of a woman. I believe in giving people chances to grow but I'm wondering if this might be a waste of time. I care for her and we're very compatible. But I feel like so many lines were crossed that I should let her go as someone that's focused on progressing and rebuilding my life.

What's y'all take? My bad if this is too long.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I’m at a point in my life dealing with women being such headaches and problems that I got a big ass boot on for kicking. Like all the stress they create, I’d rather be alone. This is just the tip of the iceberg breh :francis:
I'm saying. Basically, if I let this ride I'm signing up for more bullshyt.

Her friend called me and said she got shorty home safely. And she suggested that I don't be too harsh because she hasn't been in a decent relationship in a while, so she's maybe too excited or self sabotaging.

That's whatever, but I ain't got time for all that.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

asedsa.png

Argue with your girl on your day off, brehs. :childplease:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm saying. Basically, if I let this ride I'm signing up for more bullshyt.

Her friend called me and said she got shorty home safely. And she suggested that I don't be too harsh because she hasn't been in a decent relationship in a while, so she's maybe too excited or self sabotaging.

That's whatever, but I ain't got time for all that.
Bush her breh

If you have to ask, it ain't worth keeping her :manny: