Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes sir.

i am at that age where it would be an honor to get with a chick like this, she has no deformities and hasnt come off as too rotten.

she looks good to me. :hubie:

+ her onlyfans content is the best stuff out there.
You got issues:pachaha:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She married to a dude she thought would make it to the NFL, and when he didn't you could tell she was the boss of the marriage. She be publicly cheating on him with other people and he don't say shyt because she bringing in way more money then him.

Marry a chick then be a cuckhold because she has more money then you bruhs....:mjlol:
One of my boys from college hit years ago. He was a notorious fukk boy too so I can collaborate she is about that. To put it perspective she hit, and he was impressed by the stuff she had. I think she picked him up in her ride and took him shopping too…..

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
One of my boys from college hit years ago. He was a notorious fukk boy too so I can collaborate she is about that. To put it perspective she hit, and he was impressed by the stuff she had. I think she picked him up in her ride and took him shopping too…..
I know someone who smashed to, just imagine the other dudes who smashed while she has been in this relationship. It's one thing to have a girl who make more then you, but to let her fukk other dudes and show her entire a$$hole to the world on Onlyfans is another thing.

:hubie:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's why it's the basis of a UGK song:pachaha:
:ohhh::gucci: you bullshytin
full
its doesn't matter if you was bullshytin it was :trash: