would you be able 2 keep ur composure if your bm did this?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I would keep my composure until I secured my daughter.

Then have her face the full extent of the law.

But I'd never be in this situation in the first place

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That one last fukk could end you up with baby #2 :ufdup:
True but this time I understand the levels of crazy she can get to. That make up sex on top of bat shyt crazy p*ssy is hard to pass up. I have to use complete focus on my pull out game.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Id fukk again then take my child and dip. Ion fukk with the police

Me too BREH..I'd be on top of here diggin her guts out missionary position on some :noah:And then because the hoe crazy she gone take my hands and put em around her throat and tell me to choke her..while im choking her the thought of her smashing my whip crosses my mind and I turn:demonic:While I'm stroking...I tighten my grip with both hands and begin squeezing the life outta her while I'm still digging her guts...the sight of her face like:damn:While I'm choking makes me pound even harder while I scream "MY CAR...MY CAR...DIE bytch DIE AAAHHHHHHH IT FEELS SO GOOD:ahh:".....she stops breathing...I hop off the bed like :sas2: And call ray donovan.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Me too BREH..I'd be on top of here diggin her guts out missionary position on some :noah:And then because the hoe crazy she gone take my hands and put em around her throat and tell me to choke her..while im choking her the thought of her smashing my whip crosses my mind and I turn:demonic:While I'm stroking...I tighten my grip with both hands and begin squeezing the life outta her while I'm still digging her guts...the sight of her face like:damn:While I'm choking makes me pound even harder while I scream "MY CAR...MY CAR...DIE bytch DIE AAAHHHHHHH IT FEELS SO GOOD:ahh:".....she stops breathing...I hop off the bed like :sas2: And call ray donovan.
I was with you on about 73% of this story. shyt got a little :demonic: at the end.

I aint trying to kill the bytch. :rudy: Just kill the p*ssy. You know she gon do whatever freaky shyt I want bc she thinks we back together after we fukk.

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

:mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Breh is better than me. One girl tried to bring food into my Benz and I flipped out.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Call cops.

Call insurance.

Call lawyer; setup a court appointment; request full parental custody of said child because of mother's erratic, destructive and toxic behavior that will put the child in danger.

Get child.

Done deal.
Plus get a restraining order
Keep bodyguards on your side in case she wanna murder suicide ya azz

But to keep it 100..the average nikka would have put hands on her as soon as she tried to break the windshield

:yeshrug: