Would you allow your significant other to have bfast/lunch/dinner with someone else?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
bytch you can go to dinner wit him if you want to...:usure:

12208gun_loading.jpg

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Ima be honest, I wouldn't let her go to dinner with no other dude though, fukk that. That's when it stops getting casual

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Not sure sounds like the new age culture of faggitry where these young clowns let their woman run wild. Pathetic as far as im concerned. First and foremost she is cooking my breakfast lunch and dinner so im not even sure how she has time to be wined and dined by some maggot trying to get in her pants. Pathetic and weak. I would cut off any of my friends in a heartbeat if they told me their girl was out doing something like that and ill definately put any of these posters on my ignore list if they say the same.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Nah cuz I dont believe men and women can be just friends. :manny:
It either stops or I just assume shes cheating. If she came and asked me about it id say no

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
if she (he) aint being satisfied.. **** goes down.. no control..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1GcgCBvrjo]Future - Ain't No Way Around It [True Story] - YouTube[/ame]

• Dap
Reactions: mle

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
It's one of those things you can't control. If your girl wants to cheat on you, at work, she's gonna do it without your permission. HOWEVER, if she comes home from work, showers/changes clothes and says, "I'm off to dinner with [insert male coworker]! Dont wait up!", then we might have a problem. That would be disrespecting you, and disrespect should not be tolerated.

Relationships are funny. They are all about trust, and understanding. Trust because, a relationship is scary without it. You'll simply go crazy if its not there. Understanding because, we are all human; therefor we will always lust. Grasping that allows you to never put any mate on a pedestal.

:ld:

^^^^ :yes:

If they go out to dinner, bring me home a plate :pachaha:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
let my ex go and study with her classmate @ a coffee shop

she said she wuz uncomfortable about it, i told her go 'head don't worry about it :smugdraper: