Would you allow your significant other to have bfast/lunch/dinner with someone else?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So I am one of my client...and I noticed two ppl having lunch at bfast...at work...and from the body language the girl aint feeling dude...fast forward to lunch, she feeling dude and they also had dinner at work...

the client has a cafeteria...

they are both married with rings on finger, but married to other ppl...what do you think will happen after a few months?

smh

you think she telling her hubby, she is having dinner with a co-worker...prolly no...

its also certain if your close with someone 8+ hrs a day, you gonna feel some way about them...

I just try to keep them at bay...money over hoes...literally...and imma check up on those chicks...I am in the area, lets do lunch...yeah we gonna have lunch in the office cafeteria...yeah I want the guest badge for lunch at chicks office...

because, from what I see at my client, chicks still scandalous.

Would you allow your significant other to have bfast/lunch/dinner with someone else? not including family, etc

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
It's one of those things you can't control. If your girl wants to cheat on you, at work, she's gonna do it without your permission. HOWEVER, if she comes home from work, showers/changes clothes and says, "I'm off to dinner with [insert male coworker]! Dont wait up!", then we might have a problem. That would be disrespecting you, and disrespect should not be tolerated.

Relationships are funny. They are all about trust, and understanding. Trust because, a relationship is scary without it. You'll simply go crazy if its not there. Understanding because, we are all human; therefor we will always lust. Grasping that allows you to never put any mate on a pedestal.

:ld:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's one of those things you can't control. If your girl wants to cheat on you, at work, she's gonna do it without your permission. HOWEVER, if comes home from work, showers/changes clothes and says, "I'm off to dinner with [insert male coworker]! Dont wait up!", then we might have a problem.

It's all about trust, and understanding. Trust because, a relationship is scary without it. You'll simply go crazy if its not there. Understanding because, we are all human; therefor we will alway lust. Grasping that allows you to never put any mate on a pedistol.

:ld:

This.

If she wants other dikk, she's gonna find a way to get it. I can't stop her by throwing a shyt fit about her having lunch with a guy from the office, so I'd just save my energy.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Some dude bought my girl a McDs coffee ... they any size $1. I was like :lolbron: went in her purse and grabbed that $1 she saved later that night and bought a 3-pack cigarillos... out of principal I smoked his $1

If she leave/cheat her loss

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
YOu guys need to stop repeating the same threads over and over. Its making shyt boring.
tumblr_m6mpe7i6Wy1rripouo1_500.gif

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
YOu guys need to stop repeating the same threads over and over. Its making shyt boring.

It's not like he's doing this to be funny. Obviously, the nikka had a problem TODAY, and wanted to speak on it. Thats what the Coli is for. If you're not feeling the Coli, leave. If you want shyt to change, make a thread yourself, breh.

You be on some other-type shyt, sometimes, breh.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
My girl went to some coffee shop with a old guy friend of hers once. She asked me if it was ok and if i didnt want her to go, she wouldnt. I'm not some insecure dude though so i was like go ahead :yeshrug: but bring me back something.

Daps
It's not like he's doing this to be funny. Obviously, the nikka had a problem TODAY, and wanted to speak on it. Thats what the Coli is for. If you're not feeling the Coli, leave. If you want shyt to change, make a thread yourself, breh.

You be on some other-type shyt, sometimes, breh.

I dont have to go anywhere but how many nikkas are gonna ask othe rnikkas if you'll let a human being do something like that human being is under some kind of spell

I was gonna come with a rebuttal but Ive lost interest :manny:

mle

Rookie
Daps
if she (he) aint being satisfied.. **** goes down.. no control..

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I would long as it wasn't a daily thing.

But it Depends on your girl honestly.

That coworker, you have to realize she's alround them almost as much as you're with her. Those daily conversations and being around that person is going to have most people comfortable as shyt with each other. It can grow to be a dangerous thing.

Cause guess who she is going to vent to when yall get into. That's right. That harmless nicca who goes to lunch with her every week. And 9/10 he already know how she is:shaq:, cause of their daily conversations and how to get inside her feelings even more.

But like I said. Depends on the girl

mle

Rookie
Daps
depends.. if he/she had feelings for the other at one point.. hail F### no..

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wouldn't mind. My bf respects me enough to even ask if it is cool with me if he does, and I also respect him to ask how he feels about it.