Would You Allow This Man Around Your Kids? One Library Did...

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
It’s the truth. Once a certain minority segment of the pop gets power they smash the gas and the next step is Caligula.

we tried to warn Black people about taking on white ways but we were shouted down and called homophobic

I keep hearing about Caligula and degeneracy. What did he do exactly?

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
America needs to divide up. Can't be labeled a far right becuase I'm not cool with cacs wearing monkey dildos. Let these weirdos have that bullshyt in thier own section of Idaho

Daps
Reppin
NYC
sWeoHxs.png

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I keep hearing about Caligula and degeneracy. What did he do exactly?

Caligula - Wikipedia

Seneca the Younger
, contemporaries of Caligula, describe him as an insane emperor who was self-absorbed, short-tempered, killed on a whim, and indulged in too much spending and sex.[102] He is accused of sleeping with other men's wives and bragging about it,[103] killing for mere amusement,[104] deliberately wasting money on his bridge, causing starvation,[54] and wanting a statue of himself in the Temple of Jerusalem for his worship.[98] Once, at some games at which he was presiding, he was said to have ordered his guards to throw an entire section of the audience into the arena during the intermission to be eaten by the wild beasts because there were no prisoners to be used and he was bored.[105]

While repeating the earlier stories, the later sources of Suetonius and Cassius Dio provide additional tales of insanity. They accuse Caligula of incest with his sisters, Agrippina the Younger, Drusilla, and Livilla, and say he prostituted them to other men.[106] They state he sent troops on illogical military exercises,[74][107] turned the palace into a brothel,[47] and, most famously, planned or promised to make his horse, Incitatus, a consul,[108][109]and actually appointed him a priest.[83]

he’s generally synonymous with all manner of debauchery from an emperor in Imperial Rome.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m know I’m not the only one that seen that meme that said “children are safer in a library around a trans person more than a priest in a church” I guess this was one of the reasons why

But yeah this is a no from me