Would you agree with me, that Amanda Seyfried has been one of the best actresses in Hollywood for the last almost 20 years?

Do you agree that Amanda Seyfried has been one of the best actresses of the almost 20 years?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I have no idea who she is

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'd put Ana de Armas over her and she's barely done anything at all. She cool though but she's rated correctly as it is

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Definitely lack of roles in big projects.

yeah, after Mean Girls you woulda thought she had next, for example her acting in Lovelace was dope, but Lindsay was already famous, I remember Rachel McAdams hit with The Notebook and peeps talked about it nonstop raising her profile, and I think Lacey Chabert did Hallmark movies or whatever but didn't wanna be 'Hollywood', but Amanda...just didn't get lucky

I also remember an interview years back where Amanda Seyfried was mad because she said when she got into Hollywood she had "huge beautiful breasts" but Hollyweird made her lose weight and they went down some, which leads me to a question...why didn't Amanda get the Sidney Sweeney treatment instead of making her lose weight and subsequently some of her breast size ?

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Ok I put my thinking cap on because I have seen her kill some roles so I asked myself.
Is she a better actress than any actress who won an Academy Award or was nominated for one in the past 20 years?
Looking at the list and studying it I say no.
The one year she was nominated Angela Bassett was not on the ballot.
So just off that she out the top 20.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Ok I put my thinking cap on because I have seen her kill some roles so I asked myself.
Is she a better actress than any actress who won an Academy Award or was nominated for one in the past 20 years?
Looking at the list and studying it I say no.
The one year she was nominated Angela Bassett was not on the ballot.
So just off that she out the top 20.

:ehh:

If she's not top 20, who are 20 actresses you think are better than her?