Would You Accept Being the 6th Man

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
if you were good enough to start on your squad. if you got all-star caliber talent but your coach told you to come off the bench and run with the 2nd unit would you be like :ehh: or :childplease:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just cause you're coming off the bench doesn't mean you're not playing a significant role. Look at Harden

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah too much pride...id rather get starters minutes alongside The Proffeser in And 1 or ball the night away in Chile on courts made of mud...then to back up sum scrub who u overpaid or a rookie

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If I was in a James Harden type position where I'm good enough to start and one of the best three players on the team, but I'm still getting plenty of minutes and finishing games, but I'm not actually a superstar-level Top 20 player in the league, then I can come off of the bench.

But if I'm in an Allen Iverson position where I was at one point arguably the best in the game but the coach wants me to come off of the bench for Mike Conley? I can't even blame homey for not wanting to come off of the bench.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
hell yeah. but id also be the type to take less money for the team to get more pieces/take less money for a place id want to be.

i get tryin to get as much money or notoriety by being a big star in the league when youre in it but if im makin a few mil, winning some championships and setting my fam up all at the same time :yeshrug: