Would you **** a retarded girl?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I forgot being super Horny I tried to holla at this wheel chair bound chick on POF, she didn't respond:to:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So y'all saying that retarded people don't get to have sex EVER? Seems a little extreme

Every single organism - that is sexually dimorphic - has sex down to fleas and earthworms. You saying a retarded person has less capacity to understand than an earthworm?

In fact rather than being some kind of abuse, it seems like a form of charity (assuming the man is on the up and up and is concerned with protecting her. This is a general assumption for me but some of our brehs seem to be willing to mistreat women).

All that said: there is this chick that goes to my club. She's decent looking. My boy was like "I been talkin to this girl but I think she's not all there mentally". He pointed her out and I was like "She looks fine to me. Do ya thang". But he fell back. Over the next few weeks I peeped her game and sure enough I think she really is mentally challenged, maybe slightly or some shyt.

I swear that bish be in the club EVERY TIME I be in there. She gotta be lookin for some dikk. I don't know if I would have had the heart to do it myself just cause I wouldn't even consider cuffing and I am through with the "all puzzy is good puzzy" phase of life.