Would y'all start a gay/lgbt night club

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
What kind of extra expenses?

Theatrical type shyt. Things that appeal to the gay crowds. Gay crowds love flamboyance, Lesbian not so much.

If you aren't gay don't attempt to open a gay bar/club. You will not enjoy yourself and when they find out that you're straight they might stop supporting unless it's all they have available or its too good to pass up.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Theatrical type shyt. Things that appeal to the gay crowds. Gay crowds love flamboyance, Lesbian not so much.

If you aren't gay don't attempt to open a gay bar/club. You will not enjoy yourself and when they find out that you're straight they might stop supporting unless it's all they have available or its too good to pass up.
What kinda theatrical stuff u supposed to do in a nightclub :patrice:

U got personal experience with this u seem to know a lot?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:skip: a bar...sure. A club...you might wanna reconsider, even if you are gay. I personally wouldn't mind but...things happen in gay clubs. Extremely gay things.
But think of the new cars and home you can buy. So what if you walk in on two guys having anal sex in the restroom. Fan the ass smell out & bleach the cum puddles on the floors. You're supposed to keep the place sanitary anyway.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

You sound like you researched the scene. Any other tips?

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
But think of the new cars and home you can buy. So what if you walk in on two guys having anal sex in the restroom. Fan the ass smell out & bleach the cum puddles on the floors. You're supposed to keep the place sanitary anyway.
Just saying it takes a certain type of person:manny:

Also, lewd conduct can get you shutdown so it's not a decision to take lightly. If I had a gay place, I'd go piano bar and close around 11 or midnignt. Let another spot deal with the fukkery.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You sound like you researched the scene. Any other tips?

I work in the night club industry. We laugh at people that think you just open a gay bar and they flock in and throw money at you. Gay clubs fail faster than straight clubs most of the time only difference is that owners sell to another gay person who keeps it going until he sells to another person.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problems associated with it is not worth it. People Gona hang out around it to beat up gays or probably Gona just burn your shyt down

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i mean, it's not on my to-do list but if someone gave me a gay friendly/lgbt bar/nightclub, of course i'd keep it. living in new orleans, they got them like all around anyways. i live about 3 blocks from one actually. every time i walk to the quarter, those dudes really be eye-raping me on the low.
i be like :huhldup: