• Hulk

Votes: 411 87.4%

• Total voters

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah, Chyna had at least 30lbs on Jade and maybe an inch or two taller.Chyna was about the same height as Hunter. Don’t get me wrong, she has a great look, but something is off.regarding her face/body ratio.
HHH was 6'4 Chyna was 6ft, that's not the same height. Also nothing is off about her, she has a striking look that really stands out.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HHH was 6'4 Chyna was 6ft, that's not the same height. Also nothing is off about her, she has a striking look that really stands out.
Maybe 6’4 is his wrestling height but HHH is about 6’2 6’3
Randy Orton is legit 6’4/ 6’5 He’s tall.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
No disrespect, and she’s a good looking woman but something about her face doesn’t match her body. She used to be much much slimmer when she was a college athlete. Now she looks way too big like the extra muscle slows her down. I know it’s her signature look and she does stand out, but she would look so much better if she lost some muscle mass like Bianca did

Bianca doesn't have any titties, that's partially why she cut weight. The Titties that Jade paid for fit that frame.

Her face doesnt match her body cause you don't see women with that frame have a face like that.