Would yall like a George Zimmerman in your neighborhood?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Sometimes they fight back and things go to far but for the most part the neighborhood appreciates what you do. The police do not do anything but beat up homeless people who they find crawling out of dumpsters.

Daps
I patrol my neighborhood. Its honest work. Neighborhood watch is important. You can often obtain fast food money for the week robbing graffiti artists and practice martial arts techniques chopping car thieves in the side of the neck. For repeat offenders a crippling every now and then keeps the neighborhood safe.

Sometimes they fight back and things go to far but for the most part the neighborhood appreciates what you do. The police do not do anything but beat up homeless people who they find crawling out of dumpsters.

Real-Life-Superhero-Phoenix-Jones-Tells-Fox-News%E2%80%99-Megyn-Kelly-of-His-Total-Awesomeness.jpg

:birdman:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I would...Not him in particular...but a guy walking the streets with a firearm

Dont get me wrong...what he did was wrong...but Im waiting on my ccw to come back.

I used to carry firearms concealed back in college without a permit all day everyday, but when I saw the pitfalls of being around certain people with it on my waist...I knew eventually I would get in some sort of trouble...so after I got a DUI 5 years ago...I sold all my guns and just kept a shot gun in the house. After getting recently robbed of all my belongings while at work. Im getting back in the concealed game. I already talked to my new neighbors and told them I would be walking up and down the street from time to time to keep a look out.

They were all like :ohhh: and even wanted to know when I was and if they could come from time to time....

Never thought I would be interested in watchin the block :obama:

The DUI doesn't prevent u from getting a gun legally?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I patrol my neighborhood. Its honest work. Neighborhood watch is important. You can often obtain fast food money for the week robbing graffiti artists and practice martial arts techniques chopping car thieves in the side of the neck. For repeat offenders a crippling every now and then keeps the neighborhood safe.

:upsetfavre:

this Punisher ninja

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:upsetfavre:

this Punisher ninja
You have to stop crime before it starts. If you let them infest your neighborhood and Then try to stop them, its too late. You then have to get your own army to take back your streets which causes drama because if you cripple one of your neighbors kids who has fell in with a bad crowd your movement could be put to a halt when that parent seeks retribution. This is a crazy fact but there are people out there who protect people who vandalize their neighbors property.