Would yall like a George Zimmerman in your neighborhood?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I would...Not him in particular...but a guy walking the streets with a firearm

Dont get me wrong...what he did was wrong...but Im waiting on my ccw to come back.

I used to carry firearms concealed back in college without a permit all day everyday, but when I saw the pitfalls of being around certain people with it on my waist...I knew eventually I would get in some sort of trouble...so after I got a DUI 5 years ago...I sold all my guns and just kept a shot gun in the house. After getting recently robbed of all my belongings while at work. Im getting back in the concealed game. I already talked to my new neighbors and told them I would be walking up and down the street from time to time to keep a look out.

They were all like :ohhh: and even wanted to know when I was and if they could come from time to time....

Never thought I would be interested in watchin the block :obama:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
im sure between racist trolling and "work" you won't have enough time to "protect" anything other than your anxiety from the outside world you cac

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd love to have him in the hood....
I have prayed for it.
wmjq79.gif

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
:wtf: kind of question is this? should be obvious that no one wants a fukking stupid idiot like zimmerman prowling around their neighborhood with a concealed weapon.

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
:wtf: kind of question is this? should be obvious that no one wants a fukking stupid idiot like zimmerman prowling around their neighborhood with a concealed weapon.

Shiiiiit.. Maybe homie can never get them skittles at the store before they sold out.:manny:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I patrol my neighborhood. Its honest work. Neighborhood watch is important. You can often obtain fast food money for the week robbing graffiti artists and practice martial arts techniques chopping car thieves in the side of the neck. For repeat offenders a crippling every now and then keeps the neighborhood safe.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I patrol my neighborhood. Its honest work. Neighborhood watch is important. You can often obtain fast food money for the week robbing graffiti artists and practice martial arts techniques chopping car thieves in the side of the neck. For repeat offenders a crippling every now and then keeps the neighborhood safe.

:obama: