Would y'all date a agnostic/athiest dude ??

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
oh so your southern
gotcha

:mjlol:Hell no. The American southwest includes Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma. Think the Great Migration/Gold Rush -California. The only one states considered "the south" is Texas and maybe Oklahoma. It hard to explain but it's a completelydifferent culture. Instead of plantations think Cowboys and ranches. It's technically considered the "West" as in Wild Wild West. But when you say the "west" people not well versed in history only think of California. I only add the "south" to basically clarification the location.

I know you didn't ask for all that. But I want to make it clear that I ain't southern. :russ:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Hell no. The American southwest includes Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma. Think the Great Migration/Gold Rush -California. The only one states considered "the south" is Texas and maybe Oklahoma. It hard to explain but it's a completelydifferent culture. Instead of plantations think Cowboys and ranches. It's technically considered the "West" as in Wild Wild West. But when you say the "west" people not well versed in history only think of California. I only add the "south" to basically clarification the location.

I know you didn't ask for all that. But I want to make it clear that I ain't southern. :russ:
You def hate the South :russ:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I've been an Agnostic since I was 13. I'm surprisingly with a man who is Muslim. But he complains about it constantly and always says that his mom told him to never get with a non-believer.:francis:

In the very near future, he will be bushes status. I digress, but yes a Black Agnostic such as myself would be great! :blessed:

New York TIL DEATH though.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
I think society has been succeful in developing this narrative that if you don't belong to a particular religion you're now devoid of spirituality:wtf:

You can be spiritual yet not belong to a religion.

You're basically entrepreneurial in your spiritual endeavors.

And just as with literal entrepreneurs you'll allways make more or have the opportunity to do such on ones own than working for someone else/another company/ religion.

It's no coincidence that females are primarily the most devote the most religious:ohlawd:

It's successful fear mongering. Just like they convince most women at young age "when you grow up you need to get married to have someone take care of you" as opposed to helping them mentally and emotionally being able to do for self they brainwash and train them to rely upon a man. :ufdup:Not all but most.

This is what's done with religion. Which is male dominated.

How? When life/universe "God":comeon: has chosen you all to be the natural incubators for life nurturers of our futures why would you need to go through someone else :martin:

As a man I don't so why would you:manny:
It's no coincidence most religions and their holy books if you really "READ" then:snoop:

Treats woman like shyt and second class citizens :pacspit:

Blame them for much of life's calamities :pacspit:
And before Muslim women who aren't allowed to drive or show a little leg start rambling about Quran
No woman in her right mind would be out in 98 degree weather with nothing but her eyes being able to show:russ:

Or how they don't allow you to embrace your sexuality:shaq:

Which is your most potent tool in this world this lifetime
But most entrepreneurs are scarred at first to get their feet wet
It's usually best to start on the side while you already have a job/occupation
So the same can be accomplished with ones spirituality
Keep in mind most major religions are savages :demonic:
Requiring death to untold millions past present and future
You can not grow spiritually with that type of blood on your hands:manny:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Nope. Never! I could never see myself being with a man that doesn't believe in a higher power...someone that's greater than him. We'd have too many arguments and aint nobody got time for that!