Would Y’all Call Him a “Simp”?

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I listened to the whole thing:jbhmm:

To me he sounds all over the place and doesn't have his argument figured out. The shaming at the end, saying black men are in the closet makes me suspicious of his intentions. So black men can't be critical even angry without possibly being gay, yet he uses the LGBT movement to make his argument.

There is nothing new in this clip, just standard finger wagging towards black men. He is preaching to the choir the only people drawn to this kind of content are those who see black men as wild pets to be managed, blackmen have a right to critique and vent even if they get it wrong often. No other race of man is talked down to like this. The young brehs who actually need engagement, will see content like this and just become more combative and individualistic.

To state that black men have always relied on black women pushes me to say yes he is pandering. Human history among all races is way more complicated than that. The relationship between genders is a cyclical never ending negotiation, highly dependent on socio-economic forces, absolutist statements expose his grift. Finally this is my first time listening to breh and there was nothing about him or his argument that made me want see more.

Disappointing:francis:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To me he sounds all over the place and doesn't have his argument figured out. The shaming at the end, saying black men are in the closet makes me suspicious of his intentions. So black men can't be critical even angry without possibly being gay, yet he uses the LGBT movement to make his argument.

There is nothing new in this clip, just standard finger wagging towards black men. He is preaching to the choir the only people drawn to this kind of content are those who see black men as wild pets to be managed, blackmen have a right to critique and vent even if they get it wrong often. No other race of man is talked down to like this. The young brehs who actually need engagement, will see content like and just become more combative and individualistic. He uses

To state that black men have always relied on black women pushes me to say yes he is pandering. Human history among all races is way more complicated than that. The relationship between genders is a cyclical never ending negotiation, highly dependent on socio-economic forces, absolutist statements expose his grift. Finally this is my first time listening to breh and there was nothing about him or his argument that made me want see more.

sounds like outrage content meant to continue bullshyt for birdbrains to continue to argue/hate eachother.

idk how we get past this, i think a lot of the viewers need therapy or something. idk how anyone finds this shyt entertaining or valuable to their life, especially for years and years on end of watching this kind of content and back and forths. complete bitterness and aggrievement, mixed with easily being duped by grifters. sad shyt.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
sounds like outrage content meant to continue bullshyt for birdbrains to continue to argue/hate eachother.

idk how we get past this, i think a lot of the viewers need therapy or something. idk how anyone finds this shyt entertaining or valuable to their life, especially for years and years on end. complete bitterness and aggrievement, mixed with easily being duped by grifters. sad shyt.
I mean it's just duality drilled down into the gender war bullshyt. Like a child smashing two action figures together. Until they get out of the duel or the need to seek an opponent or explanation for their opponents it's going to be on loop for a minute

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

There is nothing new in this clip, just standard finger wagging towards black men. He is preaching to the choir the only people drawn to this kind of content are those who see black men as wild pets to be managed, blackmen have a right to critique and vent even if they get it wrong often. No other race of man is talked down to like this. The young brehs who actually need engagement, will see content like and just become more combative and individualistic.

Close the thread down, this is a bullshyt ass troll thread

@Gloxwencha I guess your right :mjlol:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Do I agree with the title of the video he made? Somewhat.

Do I agree with the context of the video? Not really. These talking points are not new at all "you talking about your black sisters, your black momma, black woman is our better half, etc" and he did not do a good job at articulating them. He gave NO examples of prominent black men on YouTube talking trash about BW exclusively. Nearly all youtubers are highlighting/reacting to something a woman said/did on a Tiktok video or that pop the balloon crap. That isn't racially exclusive but due to black people participating in degeneracy/gender wars more on average, there is more content to work with.

Half the video was also a very disjointed political rant mentioning black Trump supporters and referring to NC GOP candidate Mark Robinson. However he has never said anything foul about black women and is also married to one. He is a useful idiot to conservatives just like most black republicans but the point still stands.

Edit: After 21 minutes of rambling, at the very end of the video he posted some dumb clip of two guys I never heard of making a wig joke about the black woman NEA President. This is what got him on a rant?
:comeon:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
All we have to do as a community is push these "black men/black women ain't shyt!" people out and we'll be good. Let the Mexicans have 'em.
I didn’t get past the first 8 or so min, but I think that was his main point :ehh: