Would Y’all Call Him a “Simp”?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He literally said "No point in being a man if you ain't got a Woman"

He measures his worth on what women think of him. He thinks making videos like this will make women like him more. Shows he has low self esteem. Usually is the dudes who have anger problems deep down and want to control a woman by gassing them up to trap them emotionally. Gives off the "If I can't have you, no one will" vibes

This SIMP in the future would be a danger to Woman in society

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Recording in his car. Using the term “black woman” and “black man” every 5 seconds. Rambling over 20 min not keeping it short and simple. He def has more female viewers than men. In short, he’s a typical internet dude who talks more than actually doing anything.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here's the thing, I do not endorse gender wars, I look down on all of you who participate in it, especially those of you who watch youtube gender wars videos. idk if this dude is pandering or not, but they are all grifting.

whether they're telling you what you want to hear or outraging you. stop participating in this bullshyt. stop giving any of them attention. it just gasses them up to make more gender war content and perpetuates the side you don't like to respond and continue the cycle.

surround yourself with people who don't just sit around watching this garbage every day. i promise you, there are normal people out there, they usually exist offline.

all of you come off as gays or incels, male or female, when i see you push this shyt.

Last edited: