Would they had been better off rebooting the Star Wars franchise?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent seen any star wars since the originals but i'd check for it if it got rebooted.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:ehh:

An ark turning to the dark side and getting redemption and finding true balance in the force
His long lifespan makes him a candidate for many movies.

I honestly just want a Darth Revan trilogy or series :ohlawd:that Kotor game story is crazy

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
it should've been hundreds of years after return of the jedi with a completely new cast and only brief references to the old films but they were scared

disney spent 4 billion on star wars so they had to throw all the old favorites in there to make sure people would watch

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I say jump 100 or 200 years and have Gorgu fighting a new incarnation of the Sith.
This or some other variation would be perfect…

We need new Sith and Jedi with 2022 technology with new characters and storylines. Hopefully shyt like this is in the works…

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
all they needed to do was use EU stories. A good amount don't even involve the OG characters.
Beat me to it

I have been complaining about this for the longest. The story line was already there!

A full Vong story would have been gully as hell :wow:

Instead we got some watered down bullshyt:mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
make the last 3 movies a dream sequence and properly do the Solo Twins saga

CARRY ON :birdman:
Beginning sequence

desert-freak-out.gif

Finn wakes up from a nightmare called the last trilogy.......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, all that expanded universe stuff is trash

prequels trash

All they have to do is remake the original trilogy with new actors, take the ewoks out of return of jedi, touch up the script to modern times standard

and they would have a winner, I mean they can literally remake the trilogy every 15 years and it will break records

Star Wars is Darth Vader, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Yoda, etc all that what made the franchise successful, so they need to stick to that and build around and improve that, instead of trying to make stories with terrible characters

you can't replace these characters in that universe, it's like replacing Spider-Man with new superhero who doesn't even have spider man powers in his own movie franchise, it's that dumb what they have done with the franchise

Either that or they just start from scratch, and make a whole new star wars franchise with new lore new characters, update the whole thing because Star Wars is outdated for today's time

Lucas based star wars on Flash Gordan and shyt he watched as a child, the star wars universe is flabby and sick, if they want the brand to continue they will have to reinvent it at some point