Would they had been better off rebooting the Star Wars franchise?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Better technology, and just better everything.

Instead of the force awakens, they could’ve just started with episode 1. Or even further back. Rogue One was by far the better of the new movies.

The obsession with the OG actors have held this franchise back. Everything else from the 80’s has been or will be eventually rebooted. Star Wars should’ve been in their as well.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
all they needed to do was use EU stories. A good amount don't even involve the OG characters.

Vader never really got a proper story. He was barely in any of the first 3 and by then he was :flabbynsick:

And the prequels were :scusthov:

Rogue One was a tease. Honestly they didn’t really do any of the Sith’s justice. They have enough material to have a MCU level run.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I think they are going to use all these series on Disney + to make a new movie trilogy, there are lots of possibilities Imagine a trilogy with Grogu as a Darth Vader type with the dark saber and beshkar mandalorian armor. :feedme:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I think they are going to use all these series on Disney + to make a new movie trilogy, there are lots of possibilities Imagine a trilogy with Grogu as a Darth Vader type with the dark saber and beshkar armor. :feedme:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Not intimidating enough, they should have given fans what they wanted in showing Luke in all his glory and having the old cast reunited.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Better technology, and just better everything.

Instead of the force awakens, they could’ve just started with episode 1. Or even further back. Rogue One was by far the better of the new movies.

The obsession with the OG actors have held this franchise back. Everything else from the 80’s has been or will be eventually rebooted. Star Wars should’ve been in their as well.

star trek went through the same problems during the 80's. Looks like the the mandalorian is a good introduction for new characters considering the book of bobba Fet wasn't as well recived.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Not intimidating enough, they should have given fans what they wanted in showing Luke in all his glory and having the old cast reunited.

Set the trilogy in the future, age him up 75 years have him remember his past, have him turn dark due to loosing people he loves and not able to save them.and have him voiced by Keith Davis.

The money prints itself on merchandise alone with a grown Grogu breaking bad in a mandalorian armor

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No but the definitely need to move away from the Skywalker era entirely.

Star Wars and Star Trek both have the same issue where they have a vast universe and centuries of lore to play with, but they keep focusing on the same people doing the same shyt.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
No but the definitely need to move away from the Skywalker era entirely.

Star Wars and Star Trek both have the same issue where they have a vast universe and centuries of lore to play with, but they keep focusing on the same people doing the same shyt.

My fault I was not clear in my point. What I mean was during the 80's the star trek movies were popular thanks to Star Wars. Only the fans wanted to see movies with the original cast who really old by this point. It wasn't until The next generation show where they introduced new characters and they could do new and different stories and pick up new fans. I see the Mandalorian doing the same thing for Star Wars.