Would " Saints Row : Battle Royal " be dope?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:wtf: you guys make a saints row thread every other day......
It’s not even that good of a game. It’s alright but I’ve played some straight trash saint row games......

It’s still not touching gta

Ikr 3-4 was garbage to me

If a 5 does come out then it better go back to the gang life

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Ikr 3-4 was garbage to me

If a 5 does come out then it better go back to the gang life
yeah that gat out of hell shyt was weak.
I enjoyed the first one and second one.....

They're just too short in storyline compared to GTA.......

Needs just a bit more fukkery....

I might cop SR1 again for the fukk of it.....

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't know. :patrice:

Playing Agents of Mayhem, they seem to be horrible outside of horde style modes.

They should make Saints 5 with Saints 2 level of customization and stores with Saints 4 level of skills. Being a superhero was dope.

I feel like they might need to make a new story (which I think they tried with Agents but the gameplay was so goddamn boring)

Saints Row might be done now, breh.

GTA4 was perfect because it allowed Saints Row to be the corny open world GTA but then GTA5 came and well :manny:

They would have to make Saints Row into a MOBA or something because GTAV killed it and RDR2 will shyt all over it.
The success of GTAV has nothing to do with where SR is right now...

Volition is entirely to blame for that...

SR2 was one of the best open world games ever made, had one of the best virtual cities ever constructed and a far better story than any GTA game to date...For some reason Volition decided to abandon that model and the story built up through the first two games to go full retard with the gameplay...
They had the perfect combination of wild yet still grounded gameplay and story in the first two games...That fit the marketing of a franchise that didn't take itself seriously and was "the fun GTA"...

Problem is Volition didn't really understand their fanbase...The majority wanted a continuation of the first two games, not to be president or a fukking superhero...They chose to appease the fringe minority amused by fart jokes and over the top nonsense...

Did they ever even address Dex ?

I never even checked for another SR game after SR3...

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The success of GTAV has nothing to do with where SR is right now...

Volition is entirely to blame for that...

SR2 was one of the best open world games ever made, had one of the best virtual cities ever constructed and a far better story than any GTA game to date...For some reason Volition decided to abandon that model and the story built up through the first two games to go full retard with the gameplay...
They had the perfect combination of wild yet still grounded gameplay and story in the first two games...That fit the marketing of a franchise that didn't take itself seriously and was "the fun GTA"...

Problem is Volition didn't really understand their fanbase...The majority wanted a continuation of the first two games, not to be president or a fukking superhero...They chose to appease the fringe minority amused by fart jokes and over the top nonsense...

Did they ever even address Dex ?

I never even checked for another SR game after SR3...

You tripping. SR2 had an ok story.

What made SR so fun was the gang life, outfits, customizability, they fukked after 2 when they thought they could compete with GTA. Thats what killed them.

Like Drake vs Meek Mill.

Meek thought he was on drakes level, but in reality Drake is miles ahead of him in popularity.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I know I’m in the minority, but I didn’t like SR 2-3, SR4 was my favorite. I would love if the studio who made SR4 got a chance to make a Superman game.

Eh...I'm more of a SR3 fanboy to be honest:ld:. SR4 was alright but the fukkery overload was too much for my heart to bare:bryan:. Saint Row 3 felt like a balance between batshyt insane and down to earth. Shame nobody didn't play Gat Out of Hell though:to:.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm with you on this. I dunno why this forum hates SR 3 and 4. Those are some of most fun games....ever :wow:

Pure uncooked fukkery from both games that was too much for folks. Honestly, the first two SR games missed me because they just screamed GTA clone without any rhyme or reason. Sure, it was light hearted but it just had that stigma attached to it. Once SR3 came out, the game had it's own identity. The opening of SR3 will always be one of the GOAT openers for me:wow:. "It's gonna be a beautiful death, I'm Jumping out the window":banderas:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Now that thq nordiq bought deep silver they own volition and the saints row ip.

I fully expect sr 1 and 2 to be re-released going by thq nordiq history and then them to announce sr5

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
never played any of them besides 2. if they made a similar game but with a deeper structured gang banging/territory system it would be good because gta 5 neglected that completely.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
never played any of them besides 2 (which I enjoyed more than gta 4). if they made a similar game but with a deeper structured gang banging/territory system it would be good because gta 5 neglected that completely.