Would Malcom Garvey Selassie Call Black People “Jiggaboos” in 2019? UPDATE* Watermelon Jokes

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Call these posters out then u fake ass wannabe Dominican tranny

https://www.thecoli.com/search/16995037/?q=Jiggaboo&o=relevance&c[node]=6
More deflection -
giphy.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Enter the tap dancing c00n with the deflection - ^^^^

Don’t act like there’s not a marked difference between using the word “nig —r”, jigaboo eating watermelon seeds and c00n. What you’re doing is equal to a white person asking why they can’t say “n—-a” . Foh
You're making my point for me
full
This ain't about defending him. I've just seen this go on long enough and if "jiggaboo" can be called out... why can't all this other shyt? :leostare:

In this post alone you said I'm tap dancin'... c00n... nikka -- All denigrating terms. You didn't call me a "nikka" with love or endearment, now did you? So ask yourself what did you really mean? :jbhmm: And how did using an "a" really make your insults any different from an "er"

Y'all gotta wake up :wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're making my point for me
full
This ain't about defending him. I've just seen this go on long enough and if "jiggaboo" can be called out... why can't all this other shyt? :leostare:

In this post alone you said I'm tap dancin'... c00n... nikka -- All denigrating terms. You didn't call me a "nikka" with love or endearment, now did you? So ask yourself what did you really mean? :jbhmm: And how did using an "a" really make your insults any different from an "er"

Y'all gotta wake up :wow:
I never called you a “nikk-“, you lying faggit. I don’t use that term. Point out where I specifically called you a “n——a”???! I don’t call people that in this forum partly bc of my own heritage. Stop lying on me bytch

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I never called you a “nikk-“, you lying faggit. I don’t use that term. Point out where I specifically called you a “n——a”???! I don’t call people that in this forum partly bc of my own heritage. Stop lying on me bytch

Okay you didn't call me the n-word, my bad I misread... but you're on @MALCOLM GARVEY SELASSIE 's neck for talking about "watermelon eating jiggaboos" only to turn around and call me "tapdancin c00n" for saying all that shyt is rooted in racism and we need to let it all from our language :what:

I just want it to make sense :dwillhuh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okay you didn't call me the n-word, my bad I misread...
Fuk that - you deliberately tried to lie on me and say that I called you a “n—a” , I’m not reading anymore of that shyt that you wrote bc it’s proves what type of type of time that you’re on. Keep it moving and don’t quote me going forward bc you just caught up in your own false deflection. Lying piece of shyt.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
No black people use this? :stopitslime:
i searched the word and his post had the most hits
:unimpressed:

I call a c00n a c00n

A jiggaboo, race trading tap dancing spoof a jiggaboo, race trading tap dancing spoof

:unimpressed:

U mad

fukk u
Ya mama
And anyone who give 1 gawt damm shyt about you
U rotten jiggaboo piece of shyt:unimpressed:

I hope your kids get testicular cancer
Including your daughters :unimpressed: