Would Fallout Be The Most Terrifying Game World To Travel Through On Foot IRL?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
bloodborne gets more terrifying the more insight you gain. can't really beat that in terms of terror. even if you die, there is a chance you just get reincarnated and have to go through it all over again, or come back as a cosmic slug.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Between the giant rad scorpions, mirelurk kings, death claws, and giant flying insects, ima have to put it up there. Even those geckos that chase you in New Vegas would have me :sadcam:

Dont forget this big screaming bytch :scust:
Fallout-4-Mirelurk-Queen.jpeg

it exists IRL too... :childplease: :what: not that big but:scust:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Id just be chilling in the institute with electricity,food and water laughing at all yall running around breathing in that radiation air and fighting deformed creatures :obama:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Id just be chilling in the institute with electricity,food and water laughing at all yall running around breathing in that radiation air and fighting deformed creatures :obama:

You do know you get stronger and resistant to the radiation the more you fight out there right???:mjgrin:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You do know you get stronger and resistant to the radiation the more you fight out there right???:mjgrin:

Stronger for what? To eat radiated mole meat and live in scraps? :scust:

The institute is the only way to live. Hell, a nikka will just teleport to your area and hit you with the :umad: and teleport right back to air conditioning :blessed:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How many bottle caps were couriers making in Fallout because the main character in New Vegas was out of his fukking mind :mjlol: Dude trying to deliver the Mojave Express Purple Promise and marching packages across the wasteland while fighting dehydration and dodging super mutants, nazis/skinheads & Deathclaws. The old world is GONE. I don't know what you ordered breh but you about to have to come pick this shyt up at the station. :russ:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I restarted playign Fallout 4 a couple weeks ago

Today, ran into TWO of them Grizzly bear bytches

And them radscropions are EVERY WHERE

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
How many bottle caps were couriers making in Fallout because the main character in New Vegas was out of his fukking mind :mjlol: Dude trying to deliver the Mojave Express Purple Promise and marching packages across the wasteland while fighting dehydration and dodging super mutants, nazis/skinheads & Deathclaws. The old world is GONE. I don't know what you ordered breh but you about to have to come pick this shyt up at the station. :russ:

Imagine going to the Cathedral in Los Angeles (now called the Boneyard in Fallout) and running into The Master

Or you are just a regular person and run into the Enclave and Frank Horrigan

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fallout, Caves of Qud, Catacylsm, or Wasteland.

The world of Diablo would also suck ass.