Would a Black Panther video game sell well?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was watching the movie again last night and thought about a video game version and how it will be received if it was made.

I’m talking about a proper Black Panther game like Spider-Man on the PS4 or the Arkham games and not some cheap movie tie in game.
Considering how well the movie did, would a well made video game version do well as well?

Just imagine an open world Wakanda with a great story line, characters etc.:wow:

I seriously think it’ll do very well apart from the fact that it’s a popular character but it’ll be very different from anything we’ve ever seen in video games.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ehhhhh a lot of Marvel video game tie-in’s have been terrible/didn’t sell well so I can see their reluctance in giving him his own game.
Marvel puts out terrlble games. Give it to a studio who gives a damn and we'll get the next GOAT comic game and a Goat game period in the rafters next to Batman and Spiderman. Also, we need that Hulk Ultimate Destruction 2 and Prototype 3 fukk that:ufdup:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Marvel puts out terrlble games. Give it to a studio who gives a damn and we'll get the next GOAT comic game and a Goat game period in the rafters next to Batman and Spiderman. Also, we need that Hulk Ultimate Destruction 2 and Prototype 3 fukk that:ufdup:
Seriously, the Hulk has great potential for a video game as well.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’d buy it but that’s not saying much. I’d rather more creative media revolving around Black Panther, like side stories. That’ll expand the universe within Black Panther

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The people behind the Batman Arkham games need to be reached since BP is basically Batman but on a larger scale with super hero mysticism

AT&T/Warner Bros owns their videogame division aka RockSteady, neatherealm, WB Montreal, etc.