Woud like to know the policy on spoiling in this section?

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Rule of the thumb: don't come on here to discuss something you're interested in until you've already watched it because nikkas don't know how to act
That's the thing idiots here came and spoiled a part of the plot which did not even air yet.
Came in thread to discuss said episode because that's here everyone was at, and some fukk nikkas got wind of spoilers from upcoming episodes and put it there.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again you're wrong.
fukks sakes you got aids shut up.

No mod coming here to say anything so yeah If I have too I will. The fukk you gon do nikka?

:yeshrug::jbhmm::mjgrin:
Damn the bytch in you is strong. Spoiler your mom does ass to mouth.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That's the thing idiots here came and spoiled a part of the plot which did not even air yet.
Came in thread to discuss said episode because that's here everyone was at, and some fukk nikkas got wind of spoilers from upcoming episodes and put it there.
Well damn :picard:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So to make yourself feel better you bytch about it online. You have no life. Spoiler you sit down to pee.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Here's what I consider spoilers. Naming the thread after the big event ' X Died On Game Of Thrones' or posting leaked content, or book spoilers but what ain't spoilers is showing up in a thread while the show on or after the episode already aired. If you do so then the burden of not being spoiled is on you, everybody ain't going to work around your schedule. With Netflix shows things are more tricky because you never know when someone starts a show, shyt been on netflix months ago, you show up in the thread to talk about the first episode and now you know how it ends. I wouldn't retaliate if I was you though, you can get banned from this section.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
General rules seem to be:

No spoilers in titles
No spoilers (unless they are tagged) in movie discussions until the movie opens in the US
No spoilers (unless they are tagged) about leaks and shyt like that

When you enter a discussion about a TV show you enter to talk about the TV show, people need to be able to talk about the show they watched without putting everything in spoilers. This is not like a random FB friend spoil GOT.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
So to make yourself feel better you bytch about it online. You have no life. Spoiler you sit down to pee.
Again why you so upset? You have aids.
Here's what I consider spoilers. Naming the thread after the big event ' X Died On Game Of Thrones' or posting leaked content, or book spoilers but what ain't spoilers is showing up in a thread while the show on or after the episode already aired. If you do so then the burden of not being spoiled is on you, everybody ain't going to work around your schedule. With Netflix shows things are more tricky because you never know when someone starts a show, shyt been on netflix months ago, you show up in the thread to talk about the first episode and now you know how it ends. I wouldn't retaliate if I was you though, you can get banned from this section.
Yep it was leaked content from 3 episodes ahead. If there's any mods for this section they need to do their job and hit these nikkas up fukking shyt up for no reason.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Again you're wrong.
fukks sakes you got aids shut up.

No mod coming here to say anything so yeah If I have too I will. The fukk you gon do nikka?

:yeshrug::jbhmm::mjgrin:
You gonna body yourself, I don't have to do shyt :mjlol:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Again why you so upset? You have aids.

Yep it was leaked content from 3 episodes ahead. If there's any mods for this section they need to do their job and hit these nikkas up fukking shyt up for no reason.
IDK, anime a little obscure they probably let spoilers cook there if you the only one mad. If this was a popular live action show like TWD or GOT you'd get banned in a second in you didn't tag your spoilers.