Woud like to know the policy on spoiling in this section?

Selfish

Banned
Daps
You got nikkas spoiling shyt in the Dragonball Super thread and getting no consequences for it.
So I assume that spoiling is not a bad offence here.
If not then I can proceed and retaliate vs those imbeciles who spoiled us by spoiling them back in other movie or tv show threads?

I really wanna know :lupe: cuz if its a go then I'ma buss back :mjgrin:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got nikkas spoiling shyt in the Dragonball Super thread and getting no consequences for it.
If not then I can proceed and retaliate vs those imbeciles who spoiled us by spoiling them back in other movie or tv show threads?

Darth is Luke father and rosebud is a sled. You sound like p*ssy.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Darth is Luke father and rosebud is a sled. You sound like p*ssy.
tumblr_ofkyavnEdz1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

I am what I eat.
You eat dikk whatever hoe ass nikka.

What's wrong with people not wanting to be spoiled with an on going series or movie that just came out.
Especially when that series has episode spoilers out in the net and people feel that they can just post about it with the spoiler tags in those on going series threads. Not my fault your punk ass childhood was shyt just don't take it out on us ok.
Oh yeah go fukk yourself.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_ofkyavnEdz1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

I am what I eat.
You eat dikk whatever hoe ass nikka.

What's wrong with people not wanting to be spoiled with an on going series or movie that just came out.
Especially when that series has episode spoilers out in the net and people feel that they can just post about it with the spoiler tags in those on going series threads. Not my fault your punk ass childhood was shyt just don't take it out on us ok.
Oh yeah go fukk yourself.
Be a man and move on. You sound like you have nothing going on in ur life.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
nothing i watch gets spoiled on here...no hard spoilers at least...maybe some shyt where they are vague but you still kinda know what they are saying...but no flat out spoilers unless you're in the walking dead thread then all the comic stans just ruin the show every day lol

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Be a man and move on. You sound like you have nothing going on in ur life.
Nothing going on with my life?
Look if I could I'd punch the idiot for spoiling me but I can't because internet. So fukk off.
Thats some cac shyt, oooh dont spoil me :faq:
You probably Krstine Leahy's future son shut the fukk up.

If there's no policy then I'll go ahead and spoil other motherfukkers just for the fun of it since idiots here want to spoil me.
nothing i watch gets spoiled on here...no hard spoilers at least...maybe some shyt where they are vague but you still kinda know what they are saying...but no flat out spoilers unless you're in the walking dead thread then all the comic stans just ruin the show every day lol
It happened in the Dragonball Super Thread for me. shyt is annoying as fukk.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Yeah people have little to no regard for tags. Best bet is to tag a mod about in the thread or report the post for spoilers :manny:
I remember intentionally avoiding this section as to not see spoilers for a show, just for them to post them in a different section in a totally unrelated section :dead:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look if I could I'd punch the idiot for spoiling me but I can't because internet. So fukk off.

If there's no policy then I'll go ahead and spoil other motherfukkers just for the fun of it since idiots here want to spoil me.

Here is a spoiler for you your mothers p*ssy ain't shyt.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Here is a spoiler for you your mothers p*ssy ain't shyt.
You got confused with your mother I think. Why you getting so aggressive all of the sudden? Did you just get in an argument with your whore of a mother?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got confused with your mother I think. Why you getting so aggressive all of the sudden? Did you just get in an argument with your whore of a mother?
Naw I don't want to spoil it but your response is weak and the bytch in you gets fukked by Charlie sheen. Why are mad about a spoiler. You mad at insignificant things when it comes to story. You the type to go to church then get mad at priest for spoiling what happened to Jesus.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Be mad people spoiling old ass cartoons bruhs.

You better watch what you spoil though cuz ain't gonna be no

Butbut but when he spoiled dragon ball youndont do anything :no:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

giphy.gif

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Naw I don't want to spoil it but your response is weak and the bytch in you gets fukked by Charlie sheen. Why are mad about a spoiler. You mad at insignificant things when it comes to story. You the type to go to church then get mad at priest for spoiling what happened to Jesus.
Again you're wrong.
fukks sakes you got aids shut up.
Be mad people spoiling old ass cartoons bruhs.

You better watch what you spoil though cuz ain't gonna be no

Butbut but when he spoiled dragon ball youndont do anything :no:
No mod coming here to say anything so yeah If I have too I will. The fukk you gon do nikka?
:yeshrug::jbhmm::mjgrin: