Worst trend of 2020 has to be

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
i'm sorry but Gen Z is corny as fukk

I'm not hating, they seem like nice people (way more accepting of gays and kids with disabilities, slightly less racist, etc) and I appreciate how politically active they are. Their corniness is not their fault, they were raised in a declining society with a gynocentric culture. They were essentially raised by the internet and social media, which explains the rampant c00ning, super effeminate "men", braindead thots who can only communicate in memes and emojis, etc.

We got some cool gen z dudes here but they are basically outliers :russ:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i'm sorry but Gen Z is corny as fukk

I'm not hating, they seem like nice people (way more accepting of gays and kids with disabilities, slightly less racist, etc) and I appreciate how politically active they are. Their corniness is not their fault, they were raised in a declining society with a gynocentric culture. They were essentially raised by the internet and social media, which explains the rampant c00ning, super effeminate "men", braindead thots who can only communicate in memes and emojis, etc.

We got some cool gen z dudes here but they are basically outliers :russ:

98 Baby, it'd be cool if I could dispute ANY of this, but there's nothing but unfettered truth here :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
women need to retire these

11029663_fpx.tif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
It’s the periodt for me

PLEASE LET THIS shyt fukkING DIE A HORRIBLE ASS DEATH!!!!!!! It’s bad enough you got Black women, ratchet Cac females, and fakkits saying this shyt but you legit got young boys and straight Black men uttering this trash from out their mouths now :scust: I can’t stand 98% of female slang from 2020 but “periodt” is the absolute worst offender. shyt been mainstream since 2018 and it just needs to DIE.