Worst thing a woman can do in the "getting to know each other" phase?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Pride doesn't have anything to do with it. It's how I am with everything, work, school, relationships....I understand myself and have accepted myself.

What about my post has pissed you off?

Im rude, and yet your proud to be insane towards men.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Pride doesn't have anything to do with it. It's how I am with everything, work, school, relationships....I understand myself and have accepted myself.

What about my post has pissed you off?
Im not pissed off:heh: Im just lettin you know you in for a rude awakening if u think prince charming gonna stand for ur "craziness" it dont matter if you accepted yourself:dead:

it aint hard to find a chick with a bad personality, whether she look good or not

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Okay but fyi you come across as pissed off when you get vulgar or aggressive.

I guess I've grown up, it's okay if you think me over thinking things gives me a bad personality. You are of those who don't get me and you shouldn't have to. :francis:

Im not pissed off:heh: Im just lettin you know you in for a rude awakening if u think prince charming gonna stand for ur "craziness" it dont matter if you accepted yourself:dead:

it aint hard to find a chick with a bad personality, whether she look good or not

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Okay but fyi you come across as pissed off when you get vulgar or aggressive.

I guess I've grown up, it's okay if you think me over thinking things gives me a bad personality. You are of those who don't get me and you shouldn't have to. :francis:
baby girl u said u get a bit crazy:dead: thats not a good personality

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I can't argue with that. Usually I'm able to keep it in check and most people would consider me calm and measured but when I lower my guard the million and one thoughts seep through :francis:

You know what fukk it you lot are not going to help me feel better and I'm kind of over it already. Somewhere out there is a man who will love how my mind works

Nah, that's typical girl response 101. Dudes are taught what women like from the time we're 5 and are always adjusting or adapting, sometimes to a fault. Women end up in a cycle of bad situations created by not fixing themselves because they're only used to being "hunted". So if you push past the "I'll find someone who deserves me" response and instead eat the blame, you'll instantly be better than 90% of the chicks out here trying to get chose.

Crazy is good, just channel it :manny:

Your brand of crazy seems rooted in insecurity so face it head on instead of letting it control what you do. Yoga and meditation are lifesavers. Not sure if you already work out, but moving your body and quieting your mind can solve just about any problem that you have inside.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Every chick thinks they're gonna be single forever :heh:

you're about 27 years old amirite? :sas1:

EVERY single fukking one :dead:

Blowing up my phone after we just met, will get you thrown in jump off status real quick.

Flakiness

Bad Attitude

Not really reciprocating when I'm communicating to you. Usually the same ones that will hit you a couple weeks later, on some "hey stranger" tip.

semtex

:)
Daps
I completely missed this post. I turn 27 later this year. Are we all this predictable, is this a thing:dwillhuh:
25.gif

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
EVERY single fukking one :dead:

Blowing up my phone after we just met, will get you thrown in jump off status real quick.

Flakiness

Bad Attitude

Not really reciprocating when I'm communicating to you. Usually the same ones that will hit you a couple weeks later, on some "hey stranger" tip.
:clap:

Daps
IMO...the worst thing a woman can do in the early stages of dating is talking too much too soon...like divulging drama/gossip about friends or co-workers ect...it can make you look catty and messy bc I don't think men really care about those kinds of things in a relationship let alone someone you're just getting to know...

From my own personal past experiences, complaining all the time about stuff can cost you points too...went on a date with a guy once and bc I was nervous and couldn't think of much to say I kind of went on a tangent about customers at my job...he would laugh at some of the things I said but we ended not talking pretty soon after that night and I later heard from one of his friends that he liked me initially but bc of all the complaining I did he thought I was a miserable person lol tough lesson but I learned from it...even though Im in a relationship now I watch what, and how I say things to new people bc honestly it's annoying to talk to people who always have something to gripe about and that goes for men and women alike.

On the other hand I also believe that letting your home girls know too much about a new guy can ruin things too, especially if they're your best friends. As women we want the best for our friends and if you mention too much about a new boo to soon they could judge him knowing only half the story (what you tell them as opposed to what they actually see him doing/saying). Or they might think he's ugly, or a player, and warp your opinion on a guy that could be a good match for you. Now that I'm a little older and wiser I like to keep things close about me and who I'm dating until I've gotten to know a guy well for myself before getting my girlfriends involved, that way something petty like looks, who his friends are, who he's dated in the past, etc, won't distract me from giving him a chance. My friends can be mean and extra picky about guys and if you aren't careful their quick judgement can effect how you feel about someone new...