Worst thing a woman can do in the "getting to know each other" phase?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I

1. Over think things and
2. Am very excitable

Mix these two characteristics and you get someone who gets carried away, then says/does something then spends a while going oh shyt...

I think I will be single forever :mjcry:

I'm okay to look at, some people might even say pretty (this lady at work called me stunning :blessed: - she exaggerates, but basically I'm not hideous). Do you think that might distract a guy from noticing I can be a bit crazy?

Someone please come in here and give me a pat on the back and tell me plenty of women like me find their happily ever after :to:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
lol how old are you? What you look like? :shaq:

I don't know about the worst thing but here's a list of things I might charge a chick to the game for if she does during the "getting to know each other phase"

-play hard to get

-play games

-don't pay or offer to pay on dates

-flake/cancel at the last minute (especially with a bs excuse)

-trying to test a brother, see how disrespectful she can get

-she got an attitude

-Not asking me questions and genuinely taking an interest to who I am as a person and the things I like/dislike etc

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
lol how old are you? What you look like? :shaq:

I don't know about the worst thing but here's a list of things I might charge a chick to the game for if she does during the "getting to know each other phase"

-play hard to get

-play games

-don't pay or offer to pay on dates

-flake/cancel at the last minute (especially with a bs excuse)

-trying to test a brother, see how disrespectful she can get

-she got an attitude

-Not asking me questions and genuinely taking an interest to who I am as a person and the things I like/dislike etc

Omg I would pass your test. I thought I might put the guy off because I'm not playing hard to get. I've decided that I've got a good feeling about him and I'm being easy going which I think might come across as easy (in my culture that's bushes status for marriage). I'm not easy but I don't know how to be hard to get and feminine and coy and make it difficult in an alluring way and especially not when I think I might like a person. I should have gone on more dates growing up :sadbron::damn::shaq2:

I think I'm coming across as really lacking in confidence, messed up, bushes status :to:

Oh well if he can't handle my oddities at least finding out in the first few weeks saves time and energy :deadmanny::to:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Omg I would pass your test. I thought I might put the guy off because I'm not playing hard to get. I've decided that I've got a good feeling about him and I'm being easy going which I think might come across as easy (in my culture that's bushes status for marriage). I'm not easy but I don't know how to be hard to get and feminine and coy and make it difficult in an alluring way and especially not when I think I might like a person. I should have gone on more dates growing up :sadbron::damn::shaq2:

I think I'm coming across as really lacking in confidence, messed up, bushes status :to:

Oh well if he can't handle my oddities at least finding out in the first few weeks saves time and energy :deadmanny::to:
It's gotta be a two way street. Dude gotta be putting in what you're putting in. If he isn't then there's a problem. You don't have to play hard to get, but don't be a pushover, don't let any man use you, take advantage of you, etc. He has to come correct also. Make sure his actions match his words. Pay more attention to his actions too versus what he says.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Then tell me a man expects a woman to be a bit insane so wouldn't hold it against her. You need training on how to say supportive things.
Us men aint really goin for that shyt, ion care if you look like halle berry

u good for one night only with all that noise, u act like there aint a female with a wetter p*ssy around the corner:camby:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Omg you are so rude. Vulgarity aside, I don't get what you're saying.

Which part of the insanity is unbareable? At this point I think you're just pissed off at me for saying I'm not hideous...?

Us men aint really goin for that shyt, ion care if you look like halle berry

u good for one night only with all that noise, u act like there aint a female with a wetter p*ssy around the corner:camby:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I can't argue with that. Usually I'm able to keep it in check and most people would consider me calm and measured but when I lower my guard the million and one thoughts seep through :francis:

You know what fukk it you lot are not going to help me feel better and I'm kind of over it already. Somewhere out there is a man who will love how my mind works

You sound crazy as fukk :wow:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Omg you are so rude. Vulgarity aside, I don't get what you're saying.

Which part of the insanity is unbareable? At this point I think you're just pissed off at me for saying I'm not hideous...?
Im rude, and yet your proud to be insane towards men.