• Los Angeles

Votes: 11 11.0%

• Total voters

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
im not downplaying its significance. but if you walked through the a$$hole that is cleveland ohio, most "fans" would give you the :wtf: face if you asked what they thought of larry doby. they would have no idea what he did, who he was, and who he played for

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LA

they lost 2 football teams in 2 years .

fukk outta here with that bullshyt. LA didn't lose those teams because of a lack of support.

The Raiders left because the city of Oakland was willing to spend a bunch of money to keep them (which LA at the time couldn't do). Same goes for the Rams.

When the teams were actually here fans regularly came out and supported them though. The only sports team in LA that has never regularly received fan support through thick and thin is the Clippers and that has more to do with the bytch ass owner than anything.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Hawks didn't sell out during the Nique era? :childplease: Post some attendance numbers or STFU

:skip: Did I say they couldn't sell out? NO. But those people arent there to see YOUR HAWKS. When the Bulls, Celtics, Lakers, Pistons, Miami, etc are in town, Its like they have an away home game.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I say miami just because I went there to see a heat game and almost didnt end up going to the game, because there was so much other stuff to do. Now if they could find a way to build a stadium on the beach, then maybe attendance would be better

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I say miami just because I went there to see a heat game and almost didnt end up going to the game, because there was so much other stuff to do. Now if they could find a way to build a stadium on the beach, then maybe attendance would be better

:leostare:

The arena sits off the harbor and is around the corner from South Beach..

Have you ever been to Miami?