Worst Smileys in the Coli...

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
all smileys are wack period. I mean, how weak do you have to be, if you need somebody else's facial expression to convey what you want to say.

whats crazy is the people who feel the need to use them for EVERY post.

I usually just skip past those dumb posts anyway.

786_361556_976668.jpg

Daps
I'm noticing a common feeling that all these cac smilies need to be retired. Too many of these useless smilies. But bring back :cac:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain :leostare: and :bryan: to me?

:bryan: originally had "YES" written over it. So it was suppose to convey great bliss. But the admin said to get rid of the letters cause it looked dumb or something like that. So now it looks like it's just a guy in great pain.

:what: and :snoop: are great smileys but way overused. A way to try and make people look dumb instead of actually answering questions or rebutting valid statements

random made up example:

poster 1: Honestly, I found batman begins to be an overall better movie than TDK. I feel all the characters were better fleshed out, and the fight choreography was better managed and more realistic

poster 2: :what:

or the alternate

poster 2: :snoop:

:heh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:bryan: originally had "YES" written over it. So it was suppose to convey great bliss. But the admin said to get rid of the letters cause it looked dumb or something like that. So now it looks like it's just a guy in great pain.

:what: and :snoop: are great smileys but way overused. A way to try and make people look dumb instead of actually answering questions or rebutting valid statements

random made up example:

poster 1: Honestly, I found batman begins to be an overall better movie than TDK. I feel all the characters were better fleshed out, and the fight choreography was better managed and more realistic

poster 2: :what:

or the alternate

poster 2: :snoop:

:heh:

:russ:

the is The_Coli all day right here