Worst Names ever

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Slaimon get your stupid worthless ass out of the fukking thread you peice of shyt

HOLD UP....is SLAIMON that koran muslim quoting son of a byatch??

i thought HE GOT BANNED??.... :wtf:

if not..then i need to put his behind on the ignore list :youngsabo:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
waitin for that "little black girl from matilda grown up" thread though

:shaq:

Kiami-Davael-HS-color.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

she's cute.....definitly fukkable :myman:

but is it me or does she got a CRAZY..CUT U UP LIKE A FISH LOOK :huhldup:

that's the type of byatch that will keep u sleeping with one eye open like CBS

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I remember at work one day a Field Tech called me to see if he could get access to a site. I called the CLEC up and they said that the name of the contact person was "Yung Ho":krs: Me and the Field tech was trying everything in our power to keep it together. He even asked, "are you sure"? The guy was like, "yeah Yung Ho is who we need to talk to". Then all of us started laughing at the same time. Then he didn't make it no better. He was like, "Let's call this Yung Ho up to see if she can grant us access".

He called and sure enough, some Asian Lady came on the phone and said, "Ah, this is a Yung Ho". I had to mute my phone because I was laughing too loud. People around me was like, "what's funny, I want to laugh too". Man, He kept her on the phone for a good 5 mins. But that was a messed up name for sure. :wow:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Worked with this guy named Richard Sweat, but preferred to be called dikk.

:wtf: was he thinking with that shyt? nikka was :troll:ing himself.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I remember at work one day a Field Tech called me to see if he could get access to a site. I called the CLEC up and they said that the name of the contact person was "Yung Ho":krs: Me and the Field tech was trying everything in our power to keep it together. He even asked, "are you sure"? The guy was like, "yeah Yung Ho is who we need to talk to". Then all of us started laughing at the same time. Then he didn't make it no better. He was like, "Let's call this Yung Ho up to see if she can grant us access".

He called and sure enough, some Asian Lady came on the phone and said, "Ah, this is a Yung Ho". I had to mute my phone because I was laughing too loud. People around me was like, "what's funny, I want to laugh too". Man, He kept her on the phone for a good 5 mins. But that was a messed up name for sure. :wow:

:laff: have a nikka wiping his tears and sht :whew: