Thicker than water
Killa season

Are all hood certified classics.

Master p used to have some bangers too.

:pacspit: You stomp the yard 2 ass cacs and nikkas

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Not all of them were bad. Repos was funny as fukk though and it intended to be :pachaha:

State Property though was turrible but Dame Dash kept things interesting :lolbron:

Belly 2 was just :piss:

How you gonna say Master P's movies weren't terrible and in the same breathe shyt on State Property? :wtf:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Sticky Fingaz - A Day In the life,
A+Day+in+the+Life+a_day_in_the_life_dvd1.jpg

This movie has cameos by everybody, and everybody is rapping in the movie, it's the weirdest shyt ever it's like a hip-hop opera,
I think the full movie is on YouTube

A Day In The Life 2007 ExTrAScEnE - YouTube

:russ: I remember when I first downloaded this movie. I watched it 1 time on the computer & completely forgot about it.
A couple years later 1 of my lil homies was using my computer & found this movie. The lil nikka couldn't stop watching it. nikka memorized every scene in the movie :ooh:. I was :mindblown:

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
:russ: I remember when I first downloaded this movie. I watched it 1 time on the computer & completely forgot about it.
A couple years later 1 of my lil homies was using my computer & found this movie. The lil nikka couldn't stop watching it. nikka memorized every scene in the movie :ooh:. I was :mindblown:

:gladbron: The scenes with Omar Epps were classic, nikka had that Jay Rock flow without the base in his voice

Mekhi Phifer: 41:42

Omar Epps: 59:26

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIj8sNHAmE&feature=related"]A Day In The Life 2007 ExTrAScEnE - YouTube[/ame]