Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • TWISM

Votes: 24 46.2%

• Total voters

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
People just naming any clothing line they can think of when the thread is about the worst hip-hop clothing line.

Sean john is no where near the worst.

The problem with kanye's line (if you wanna even call it a 'hip-hop" line) is the looks from the shows distort peoples perception of it at times. Outside of shows some of the prices are kinda nice. Nowhere near the worst IMO.

The-Weekend-GQ-2015-01.jpg

The-Weeknd-GQ-September-2015-Shoot-Kanye-West-Yeezy-Adidas-Collection-002-800x1065.jpg

The-Weekend-GQ-2015-02.jpg

But yeah, Eminem's line gotta be up there :scust:

Never did or would even consider wearing anything from his line.
That first jacket is dope

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
forgot about johnny blaze lol.

im sorry but those leather jackets were fire......i kinda want one now

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shady, OutKast, and Vokal were the WOATs. And :pacspit: whoever was behind Makaveli clothing

Agreed, but :lolbron: at your username being a terrible brand as well

:mjlol:
That's how I got my start in the industry. I'll always be proud of it. :blessed: at 18

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
One of my boys wore some hideous P. Miller jeans with some orange stripe going down them back in the day. We used to roast his ass relentlessly. :mjlol:

No mention of Wu Wear? That shyt wasn't hot. Stop it. :francis:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Bey is very much looked up to and immulated by women. That flawless video had every bytch in some denim shorts, combat boots, and a plaid shirt....her red carpet gowns are always show stopping.

She definitely has women following her due to her being a popular figure, as well as men fawning over her. Women love attention & so they follow anything if they think they can recieve it too.

But the rest may be strictly from your view. Ive never seen women do that nor even flock to whatever she's wearing. Next you gonna tell me Kanye is a "fasion icon" too.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She definitely has women following her due to her being a popular figure, as well as men fawning over her. Women love attention & so they follow anything if they think they can recieve it too.

But the rest may be strictly from your view. Ive never seen women do that nor even flock to whatever she's wearing. Next you gonna tell me Kanye is a "fasion icon" too.
Ok...

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Wasnt ugly but never really popped off was Biggie's Line Brooklyn Mint. I'm talking about the line before died. Not the ugly clothing designed after his death that went straight to Kmart.
bk.jpg